5

I watch as Roman’s face goes between anger and disbelief.

“You were with him when you left.” He looks at me.

“Yeah, who were you with when I dropped by to apologize, hm?” I shoot back full of venom. He looks taken back.

“I heard her Roman.” I shake Andy’s arm off of me and step towards Roman. “Don’t lie to me"
His face falls. “Yeah you fucked up.” I say before walking away.

Andy catches up with me and spins me around.

“So i knew I was a rebound, but a rebound to him, damn.” He grins.

“You weren’t a rebound me and Roman arnt, weren’t, we were never together okay, we both just. Liked each other. And he moved on, so I thought I deserved some fun too!”  I say angrily.

He puts his hands up. “Okay, okay, I’m sorry, but hey for what its worth, we can have fun when ever you want.” He winks.
"We are nothing but, 'friends' got it. This weekend was a one time thing".
I roll my eyes and go inside.

    Its lunch time and my highs coming down. I’m sitting in the stair well shaking and trying to smoke a cigarette, my head was pounding. I hear the door open and I don’t even bother to look up.

“Hey. Where have you been.” Peter says sitting next to me.

“Fucking up.” I say honestly.

“So I’ve heard, why Andy. Hes a drug dealer. You don’t do drugs.” He says lighting his cigarette.

“Didn’t, don’t I don’t know..” I say looking up, tears in my eyes. “I only went with him cause after mine and Roman’s fight he was so quick to have another woman replace me.” I sigh.

“he did what?” Peter ask.

“I went back to apologize and he was fucking someone. I heard it. So I left his hoodie on the handle. And went with Andy. And you know what they say the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else…” I take another drag. “but no matter what I did. I thought about him.. the drugs the booze. The sex… I still. Thought about him…” I put my hair up in a bun, holding the cigarette  between my lips.

“you love him.” Peter states.

I roll my eyes. “impossible. I don’t know him well enough…”

“I havnt know Letha that long…but?” he smiles and I grin. “Oh and thank you for telling her to talk to me.”

“Your  welcome.” I smile. “so what happened while I was gone?”

“We went to Lisa Wilerbys and found and invitation to a party she was invited to that was the lure for her killing..”

“shit. So what’s next.” He eyed me.

“So you still want to help?”

“Of course I do. Even if me and Roman are on rocky grounds. This thing needs to be stopped.”

Peter Pat’s my back and smiles. “one condition. Stop the drugs.”

I smile. “Not a problem, I feel like shit. And it didn’t work. To keep my mind off Roman. All I caused was an unpleasant one night stand". I laugh.

“No fireworks?” Peter jokes.

“Not even close to a spark.” I say honestly.

“Sheet.” Peter says laughing. “Poor Andy. Leaving the ladys unsatisfied.”

“Hey in his defense, maybe its just me?” I laugh. And hold my head. “my head hurts so bad, and I still need to face my dad.”

“You can do it. Your  survivor remember.” He smiles. I nod and head to the rest of my classes as I hear the bell.

   I stand at the door for what seems and eternity. Trying to get up the courage to go inside. I take a deep breath.
Fuck it I think to myself. I walk in and the house is quite.
“Dad?” I call out. I walk in the kitchen. Nothing. I walk in the basement where he did his workouts.
I sigh. Maybe hes passed out in bed. I walk up to his room and knock. No answer. I open the door and turn on the light.
My heart felt like it stopped. I run over to my dads bloody body on the bed.