2

We get to school and head to class, history is first and for once I have someone at my table, Peter sat with me. He looked at my notebook, the drawing I was working on his face fell.

“What is that?” he asked.

“I’m not sure, I dreamed about it.” I shrug.

He stairs at it. “I did too.” I look at him with my brows furrowed.

“What do you think it means?” I ask.

“I don’t know, I’ve heard its actually good luck. But I’ve been wrong before.

Were interrupted by the teacher telling the class to be quite. We sit listening to the teacher and every now and then one of us has a joke about what was said that makes us laugh, earning looks for other students.

We head out to the hallway to find Shelley being picked on by a group of freshmen. I run up to them with out thinking.

“Come on we freshmen have to stick together.”

“yeah, I mean we wont tell. What part did you eat first? I know what I would eat first.” They laugh and high five.

“What the fuck is your problem!” I yell dropping next to Shelley and hugging her.

“Sh..shit I don’t know she just started crying.” One boy stutters. I stand up and he looks at me.

“BULL SHITI HEARD YOU!” I yell shoving him. Petter grabs my arm and pulls me back shaking his head.

“Don’t get yourself in trouble over them.” He whispered.

“Yeah listen to your wolf boy! Before he blackness the other side of your face”! The boy I shoved yells.
All a sudden Roman’s next to us, holding Peter back. He steps up to the boys and looks at one.

“Kiss him.”

“what?”

“Kiss his pretty little mouth.” He states. And the boy does. I watch shocked as the boy kisses the other and the crowd of freshmen disappeared.

Roman dropped next to Shelley and hugged her. He looked at us and I saw blood running from his nose. Just like that night in the park. He wipes his nose and motions for us to come with him. We walk Shelley to class and we all head to our spot in the stairwell.
We sat in silence for a while. We were all upset about the situation with Shelley. After a while to quite was to much.

“Me and Peter had the same dream.” I say lighting a cigarette. They both stair at me.

“What?” Roman asked, looking confused.

“This.” I say pulling my notebook out and showing him the drawing.
His brows pulled together and he looked at us both. “I dreamt about the same thing. What does it mean?” he asked. I passed the cigarette and shrugged.

“Maybe we need to put our heads together and try to figure it out.” I suggest.

“Did you guys hear about Lisa Wilerbe?” Roman ask.

We both nod. “That girl Christina found her body, well what was left of it.” Peter says.

I Look down. “what kind of animal could do this?” they both look at me.

“A werewolf.” Roman says as if that were a logical answer.

“It’s a vargulf stupid.” Peter corrects.

I look between the two boys and try not to laugh. “Okay, what’s a vargulf?” I raise my eyebrow.

“It’s a form of sickness in a werewolf. Makes them crazy.” Peter says looking uncomfortable.