Chapter 15

Alyson's P.O.V.)

I wake up and take a shower and put on white ripped skinny jean, black biker boot, blood red loose crop top, and a leather jacket. I go downstairs to get my keys then walk out to fall over what seemed like a log. I hear groaning and get up to see a person sprawled out over my porch. I get closer and I can tell its a boy so i bent down to turn him over. Once I turned him over I saw that it was Shane and he was covered in drool and smelled of alcohol.

Oh he just happened to get drunk and be on my porch lucky me. I walk over and grab my water hose turn it on then walk back over to Shane. I spray the water which causes Shane to jump up and out his drunken slumber. "What the hell?" he says looking around and wiping water off his face. His eyes land on me "Why did you that?"

"Because your on my property and I'm trying to go to school so do me a favor and go home" i say tossing my water hoses to the side. He looks around "Alyson where is my truck?" which causes me to shrug. "How the hell am I supposed to know, you figure that out yourself because I gotta go."

I walk away to get in my car and drive to school. I look in my rear view mirror to see him looking around confused. I get to school and see Lena waiting for me "Hey whats up?" she says as I get out the car. "Nothing just had to get some trash of my porch this morning."

We walk in and meet up with Landon and Nathan at our lockers. Lena and I both give our boyfriends a hug and kiss then we talk about what the boys have planned for us this Saturday. The sucky thing is that they wont tell because they want it to be a surprise. They say we have to dress formally then change into over something else so me and Lena will probably plan something to wear tomorrow to make them drool over us.

We hear the bell ring so we all go our separate ways...

(Next day..)

Lena and I were sitting on my bed thinking about what outfit we could wear to drive the guys crazy but we were coming up with a blank. We go digging through my closet and we find two short peplum dress. Both had and a lace neck where you see cleavage; one was black with white swirls and the other was the opposite it was white with black swirls. They both stop right above our above our butts so these dresses will probably be for where ever they are taking us after dressing formal.

Then we find two other dresses which will be for our formal part. One was royal blue with a sweetheart cut and it also had a big slit going up to right leg. Lena also had the same dress but her's was a champagne color. "You know the guys wont be able to handle us tomorrow" i nod. "Oh and this matching dress thing is gonna be so fun i cant wait" i laugh at how happy she is. We both get ready for bed so i gave Lena some clothes because she sleeping over.

I wake up and see Lena is still sleeping I look over and see that it is already 1:30 in the afternoon. I shake Lena awake and she groan's telling me to stop. "Lena wake up we need to get ready for our date or we're gonna be late."

I say which causes her to jump out of her sleep without even opening her eyes. This crazy girl needs help and just as she shuts the door in to the bathroom she yells "Alyson get a move on we are gonna run out of time."

I scoff she is one to talk she was just asleep two minutes ago. I get out the bed and go to my closet so I can put the dresses on the bed. I go back and grab the heels that we are going are going to wear and put them in front of the dresses. Just as i finish the rest of the stuff up Lena walks out in a bath towel signaling that it is mine turn. This is gonna be the start of a long day I can tell already.

(30 Minutes before the guys get there..)

Lena was putting the finishing touches on our make up. We both did a smokey eye effect with clear lip gloss and we curled our into ringlets. We go and put on our shoes then we grab the bag with our other dresses in them and our clutches. We walk downstairs and sit on the couches chilling until we hear the doorbell ring.