Chapter 18

I turn around to see Shane on the floor bleeding out fast and I look up and Kent backing away frightened. He falls to the floor dropping the gun "I'm sorry I didn't mean to I missed and hit him" he cries out. I walk over to him and hug him trying to comfort him "Its ok I know it was a accident" I say as he lays his head on my shoulder. "Its going to be ok were gonna get you some help ok" I say as I hear sirens coming our way and I hit his pressure point knocking him out. I look up and see the guys are trying to work on Shane but I know its to late he was losing to much blood.

I set Kent down and walk over to Shane's side and he looks deathly pale. I hold his hand "I'm sorry this happened to you Shane you shouldn't have been here" he cracks a smile. "Its ok as long as I get to see you one last time" he says knowing that he is going to die. "Come on Shane keep your eyes open until the paramedics get here and we can get you some help. We can still save you if we keep trying" I say trying to keep my cool and not break down. "No its ok Alyson its time for me to go but I want you to know that I'll always love you and I want you to go on living life happily. I'll always be watching over you" he says then his eyes close and his grip loosens on mine.

(Landon's P.O.V.)

I watched as Shane died in Alyson's hands and then she leaned down and started crying on his chest. I look at the guys and they look back at me not knowing what to do. The police and paramedics bust in and shake their heads at the scene that is placed before them. The police walk over to us and asked us all these types of questions to try and figure out what took place here. We were answering them all until we heard Alyson arguing with the people who were trying to pick up Shane's body. I look over and see that she wont let anyone near him like a mother cub protecting her young.

"No you cant have him I didn't get to tell him I'm sorry for everything and that I forgive him" she says crying. I step past the detective and hurry over to Alyson before she did something she was going to regret. I get down on the ground and hold her in my arms as she cries on my chest. I give the people a look to hurry and take the body so she doesn't have to see it anymore. "I'm so sorry Landon I'm just a big fuck up and I cant do anything right" I hear her mumble in my chest. I pull her back so I can look at her "Its ok Alyson everything is going to be ok."

Then the guys sit down with us and group hug around Alyson. They are such big softies for her and I can tell she already has them wrapped around her fingers and she hasn't even known them for that long. I soon notice her soft snores and pick her up and put in the back of the truck. We drive her to the hospital so she can get checked out and see if she's alright. I call Lena to tell her to met us at the hospital and to bring food cause the guys are hungry. When we get there she was immediately taken away and see Lena waiting there for us with bags of food.

I walk over to her and hug her then the guys hurry over to the food stuffing their faces. We laugh at them then she pushes me over there to eat too. I start stuffing my face and Lena was laughing at us because we all had food covering our faces. We were cracking jokes until we heard "Which one of you are dating my daughter."

We all look up and see some military guy standing there looking at us. "Dad" Lena yells then runs and jumps on the guy. "How are you doing Lena?" he asked and I know finally notice the name on the guys uniform. He is Alyson's dad, I hurry and grab a napkin and wipe my face then scramble to get up. I go and stick my hand out to shake his hand "Hello sir I'm Landon Stalinski the one that is dating your daughter."

He looks me up and down then shakes my hand "Firm grip I like it, now come boy we need to talk."

We walk outside and take a seat on a bench "So your the one who saved my daughter?" I nod my head. "Yes as soon as I thought the police couldn't do anything I started my search for her. It took me two days to do what took the police a week and more to do" I say looking at him confidently. He pats me on the back "Good that's what I like to hear now tell me what happened today?"

I give the run down of everything that happened and how his wife and Shane died today and how Kent is going to be sent to a mental hospital then if he recovers to jail. We continue to talk until we go back inside to sit the rest of the crazies we call family.

(Alyson's P.O.V.)

I wake up from what seems like a 12 year sleep and look around to see bodies scattered in chairs. I notice that two of them have their heads on my bed. I poke both of the heads until they groan and slow raise their heads.  I see that its Landon to my right and my dad to my left.  I was crushed by two bodies "Cant breathe" I croak out then both of them pull back and take a seat in their chairs. I look at these two big goofs and smile " I'm so glad your awake" Landon says as he kisses my hand causing me blush.

"Hey boy stop macking on my daughter" my dad fusses making Landon let go of my hand then rub the back of his neck which was slowly turning red. My dad then stands up and kisses my forehead "He's right though sweetie im glad your awake now" I laugh but then try to remember how long I was out. "Guys how long have I been asleep" I try to say with a raw throat causing to hurry and pour me a glass of water. Dad looks at me with a sad face "You've been asleep for a week because of all of the stress from that day."

Landon gives me the water so i can talk without pain "What do you mean a week?" i say confused. "Well the doctors were doing a check up on you when you woke and flipped out looking for Shane then you passed out luckily before they could sedate you. Ever since then you hadn't woken up until now" dad says. "Oh ok" i say in a small voice i look at Landon and was about to say something to him when I hear groaning from the other side of the room. "Ow what the hell Lena why did you kick me in the face?" Alec yells. Lena then sits up and looks at Alec then starts laughing her ass off.

The other guys wake up too complaining about the uncomfortable chairs that they slept on. "And that is why I never let her sleep in be with me she is a brutal kicker" I  laugh as I watch her and Alec argue like brother and sister. When they heard my voice they all turned towards me and smiled like kids on Christmas. Lena leaves Alec and jumps  on me and crushes me in a bone crushing hug. "Don't you ever do this to me again. You don't know how scared I was" she fusses at me like a mother.

"Ok ok I'm sorry guys I wont do it again now shh I would like some peace and quiet. I'm starting to get an headache" they all close their mouths looking like little kids. My dad stands up "Ok kids lets give her some rest and let the doctors know she's awake" he says as he ushers all of them out but not before they all either give me a hug or kiss on the forehead. I was getting comfortable until the doctor came in to check on me and to see if I'm doing ok. Which I was so as he was leaving Landon was walking in.

"Hey baby how are you doing?" Landon ask as he sits back in her seat. "I'm fine now that the all the ruckus is gone" he laughs. "Yeah sorry about that babe. They just missed you that's all" he says while playing with my fingers.  I sit up then grab his chin and bring his face to mine making  our lips meet. I put one hand in his hair and the other hand gripping his neck. He bites on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly let him in. We continue our passionate kiss until we ran out of breathe and we pull back looking into each other eyes. "I missed that so much" I say then give him a quick peck on his lips again.

He looks up at me his lustful eyes looking like he his ready to take me now. "I missed you too baby more than you'll ever know" he says as he is slowly calming down.  I slid to one side of the bed and pat the empty spot signaling him to get in. He does just that, laughing at me when snuggle in his chest.

(Landon P.O.V.)

I watch as she sleeps and she has this serene yet cute face since she does this little pout in her sleep. I think about everything that has happened between us and I don't think I would want to change it for  anything. It may have gotten a little ruff but we mad and I'm glad I have her in the end and I don't plan on letting go any time soon.