Chapter 11

Alyson's P.O.V.

I run over to the bed and hug Lena "What happened Lena" She stops crying now that I'm here.

"Nathan and I were talking at the party and we were both drunk. We were on the couch and everything was going fine, so then we started kissing. Then some random person fell in between us and interrupted, he started laughing at the guy who interrupted and then he said he was gonna get some drinks. He was taking a long time so i got up and went to see what he was doing and saw he was making out with some random girl. I then walked up them and tapped on the girl and ask the hell she was doing and me and the girl got in this big argument. Then girl was saying all these rude things and all Nathan did was sit there and watch he didn't even and try to defend me. That was all after he sad that he liked me and he wished we could be more then friends."

I sat there and took in everything she said and some of that stuff just doesn't sound like Nathan. " Well Lena have you talked to Nathan to figure out the whole story."

"No and i don't want to, he's an ass so screw him" she says looking like a little kid. I shake my head and then see her phone blinking. I grab it and see she has four missed calls from Nathan. I show her the phone "See Lena he cares he called you four times in the last three minutes" just as i said that another call was coming in from Nathan.

I throw her the phone and smiled at her "Just answer and listen to what he has to say Lena and when your done text me how it went ok " she nods and then I walk back next door.

Lena's P.O.V.

I answer the phone and all i hear is I'm sorry, i start laughing which causes him to stop. " Lena im so sorry, things didn't exactly go well last night. I really do like you and would love to be more then friends if you give me a second chance to make it up to you."

" I don't know Nathan " was all i could say right now. " I promise that i will make it up to you" then i heard a knock at the door. " Hold on Nathan someone is at my door" he said ok and i went to answer the door.

When i opened the door it was Nathan standing there with a bunch of roses all i did was smile at him. "I'm sorry" he says as he gives me the flowers, i smell them and when i look up Nathan crashes his lips to mine. He pushes me in the house and kicks the the door shut, i wrap my arms around his neck and drop the flowers.

He picks me up sits me down on the the the couch " So do you forgive me enough to say yes to being my girlfriend" i nod and we continue kissing.

Kent's P.O.V.

God dammit i cant believe i blew everything like that. If i would have known that Shane was behind me i wouldn't have said all of that. This girl is driving me crazy and she is messing everything in my life. If they think this shit is over they have another thing coming. I will get her and then i will finally get something that Shane cant have.

Alyson's P.O.V.

I was laying in bed thinking about how things got so complicated in my life. Things would easier if Kent would just stop and leave me alone. I already have enough to deal with since my mom decided she wanted to come back. I just need to sleep this day off.

Four Months Later....

Things have been getting better and i love it, Shane and I are still going strong and we haven't heard or seen Kent at all. Lena and Nathan are doing great, Shane and Nathan have become best friends. Now it seems that we are the "It couples" of the school too.

I pull up at home and go to check the mail box, i see a Manila envelope with my name written in terrible hand writing. I continue to walk to the front door i slowly opened the envelope. Then i hear a truck speeding down and i realize that it was Shane. He stops and hops out his truck not even turning it off. "Hey what ar---"

He interrupts me "Don't open that envelope" i give him a confused look then start laughing "What is it your nudes or something" Thinking about the crazy conversation Shane, Nathan, Lena, and I had at lunch.

I opened the envelope the rest of the way and saw that it was a picture of two people. "Alyson NO"

Then I heard Shane say im sorry.