Chapter 1

Alyson P.O.V

I hear my alarm clock buzzing when I'm having the best dream of my life. I was dreaming about being with Shane and we were on a beach kissing and we started to get a little hot. Then we started to undress each other and I was about to see him naked but then that got damn clock had to start buzzing.

I get in and take a nice hot shower, wash my hair, and wash my whole body from head to toe. I turn off the shower, get out, dry myself off, and look at the fogged up mirror which I wipe off to look at myself and notice my reflection.

I walk out go to my dresser and pull out my blue, white, and purple tie-dye shorts. A white crop top and denim button up shirt that is long in the front that you have to tie up. Then I pull out my blue, white, and purple 5 inch wedges. I put that on then curl my dark brown and blonde highlighted hair. Which falls to the half of my back and then i do my make-up and put some blue eye shadow that makes my eyes pop.

I walk down stairs and notice it's dark and my dad isn't here. He must of got a call and had to leave ASAP. I walk over to the counter and see the note form him.

' I will not be back until later so I hope you have a good first day of school. I will leave money in your bank account for you to buy food, clothes and whatever else you need.

Love Dad,

As I finish the reading the note I grab my keys to my black 2011 Challenger with red pin strips on the side. While pulling out my phone to call my best friend Lena to tell her fat ass to come out and get in the car so we can go to school.

*~*~*~*~*

Shane's P.O.V.

I wake up to the buzzing of my clock and get up to go to the shower. I take a long hot shower thinking of Alyson which was not good because it just turns me even more. I've been with her for three years and its been good. We haven't told anyone because back in the 9th grade, she used to be made fun because her eyes were green and she wasn't the same as the other people. But when I first saw her she was the most beautiful girl ever. I knew she was the one for me when i first saw her. Now she is even more beautiful now then she was then.

I get out of the shower and get dress I wear a red v-neck shirt, a dark blue wash jeans with my red vans. I go downstairs and run into my mom.

" Oh hey honey you ready for first day of school" said my mom. I'm surprised to see her she'll almost always on business and that's why my dad is always around.

" Yeah I guess " I said as i grabbed my keys to my Ford F-150 and pull out my phone to text Kent to get ready so we can go to school.

"Ok well I hope you have a good day honey, I love you" said my mom as I walk out the door.

" I love you too mom, see ya" as I closed the door and made to the truck.

I text Kent so he knows I'm on my way so we won't be late and I know how he is about time even though he is an total ass.

Kent text "hey where the hell are you"

"I'm almost there chill the hell out we'll be on time."

"Whatever just hurry up and get here"

"Shut up and come outside I'm already here"

He runs ut the house and jumps in the car. " you ready for school." Kent said.

"Dude I dont even care about school it's way too easy. Just like the girls that throw themselves at us everyday."

"And thats what I love about school too all those desperate girls coming up to me and asking me out just so I can reject them. Then they get these pouting and sad faces then I wait for a little bit then I say yes just for the heck of it. You know just to make them better about themselves."