Chapter 2

Alyson's P.O.V

At the party....

I get to the party and there are cars parked randomly and I can hear the bass from the house and I haven't even got out the car. When I get out there is beer cans,bottles, and red solo cups everywhere. There were people making out and some people were already naked and it was worse when you get inside. There was a three kegs in the dining room, more people making out on the stairs, in the kitchen there were a couple different coolers and buckets full of drinks.

I grab a beer and make my way over to the poker table that I saw . They were playing strip poker which should be fun since my dad and his friends taught me and ever since then I always win against anyone.

I sit down and I have all eyes on me . "Hey aren't you the new girl at school." a guy with jet black hair with forest green eyes.

"Yeah, but lets not worry about that." I say as I grab the cards.

"Then what should we worry about " he said in a seductive voice.

"You should worry about how you won't have any money and clothes once im through with you." I say with a cocky grin on my face. "Is that right "

"Sure is now lets play." as I look over at everyone and see there is is red head girl, two blonde girls, Kent, and some boy with light brown hair.

I end up winning every game and I am stacked on money. Everyone at the at the table is naked but me and I'm still dressed in my clothes. I'm wearing a black wedges, holed crimson red jeans, a white mesh-see threw shirt with a black bandeau under it.

After the game was over they got dressed I went out to the dance floor and they were playing Remember You by Wiz Khalifa ft. The Weekend. I started to sway with the beat of the song for a while then I feel a pair hands on my waist making me grind against him. I look up and notice that it is Shane but he isn't himself.

"Shane what are you doing we're not suppose to do this in public." I say because were still grinding.

He leans down and whispers in my ear. "I don't care I want to dance with my girlfriend."

I could smell the alcohol on his breath and it was strong. That's why he is acting this way. I grab his had and walk through the crowd and we make it up stairs to who's bedroom I don't know.

He threw me on the bed and started to kiss me on my neck and mouth. It felt so good that I didn't want it to stop but I knew it was wrong . He started to go for the zipper on my pants and I had to stop him. "Shane stop"

"I don't want to. I'm going to make good love to you tonight." he said as he continued to kiss me.

"Shane please stop. I don't want to do it this way, your drunk for gods sake." I said but he continued to kiss me and then I had enough. I flipped him over so now I was on top . I put on a seductive smile and said "Babe wait here let me go to the bathroom first" he quickly nodded and I ran to the bathroom. I grabbed a glass of cold water and put it behind my back and walked out. I walk out swaying my hips and he looks at me with lustful eyes. Just as he sat up I threw the water in his face. 

He jumps up and is pissed. "What the hell was that for." he said as he got up and got in my face.

"What do you mean what the hell that was for. You almost raped me you dumb ass" I yelled.

"Oh my god Alyson i'm so sorry I didn't mean to. I was really wasted." he hugged me and I forgave him in a instant. I could never stay mad at him.

"It's ok but you need to sleep that off. Just text me later ok" I say as I kiss him and out and go down stairs.