Chapter 6

Alyson P.O.V.

Why won't he leave me alone, for someone who would treat me like shit he is sure touchy.  

"Whatever can we speed this up I have to see Shane my boyfriend, your best friend." I say getting antsy.

"Well then I better not waste your time but I hope you know I like the job your little friends did, it was funny and you know what I give you props because I probably wouldn't be able to go on without getting all of you back. So have a good day and tell Shane I said hey." he said the last part as he was walking to his car. Well I guess I should watch my back note the sarcasm.

I run home real quick and change into a white v-neck,blue jeans,and black combat boots.

I get back in my car and drive to Shane's house and I use the code to open his gate and drove in. His is house is big like Kent's but just a tad bigger. I see his truck is here and I don't see any others. I get out my car and walk up to the front door and knock. A few seconds later Shane answers the door. "Hey come in, babe what are you doing here?" he say's stepping to the side letting me in. I notice he is just wearing a pair of dark wash jeans that were hanging low enough for you to see his boxers.

"Oh nothing it was just I didn't see you at school and you missed Kent's pink hair" I say as I take at seat at the island. He goes into the kitchen and walks over to the fridge but turns rounds "What do you mean pink hair" he asks looking at me curiously. "Oh nothing his hair is just pink" I say shaking my head as my voice goes up an octave. He stops again and walks over to and grabs me and puts me on his shoulder. "Babe put me down now" I yell pounding my fist on his back. "No not until you tell me what really happened. I know when your lying" he said not letting me go.

He continues up the stairs until we reach a door he opens it an then throws me on the bed. I sit up and look at him. "So you want to tell me why Kent's hair is pink" he says rising one eyebrow and crossing his arms. I tell him everything that happened from last night until today minus what Kent did to me and throughout the whole thing he was either shaking his head or laughing. "So I leave for one day and this what you guys do" he says shaking his head. Now that I think about it why did he not come to school today. "Yeah why weren't you at school today" I say looking at him.

"I just didn't feel like coming today plus I had to help out my dad. He had came home yesterday night" he said laying down next to me playing with my hair. Oh his dad is home this should be fun, Shane doesn't always get along with his dad and i feel like his dad doesn't really like me.

Though that might be because he walked in on me and Shane having a serious make out session over the summer when I came back home. So yeah but I feel like there is something else there to why he doesn't like me, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. I feel shaking and i come out of my thoughts to see Shane looking at me with furrowed brows. "So what were you thinking about" he said as rub circles on my bare stomach.

"Oh nothing much just thinking about the time your dad walked in on us" i laugh a little at the end. "Yeah I remember that he was so mad that dad, he even gave me a speech about after you left. He was like 'I know your a growing boy and everything but I don't want you bringing girls around all the time and sticking your tongue down there throats' blah blah blah" he said mocking his father.

"Your dad really said that to you wow" he nods "Yup only if he knew that you were my girlfriend for three years and counting" he say's as he continues rubs little circles on my bare stomach. "Well I guess its been three years hasn't it, wow." I say turning to him "Are you ever gonna tell me where you were for those years you were gone and you were only able to write me" he said. After those words came out came out his mouth I froze.

Honestly I don't know how to tell him that I went to jail for three years, if I tell him he will never look at me the same and I don't want that. We just sat there in the silence for a while then he said " Babe its ok you can tell me anything when your ready."When he said that a little piece of me broke inside, I feel bad for not telling him but I don't know if he is ready for all this baggage.   

We're just laying there looking at each other, him still playing with my hair and me drowning in my thoughts. He leans in pecks me on my lips which pulls me out of thoughts "Stop thinking about it I'm not mad at you." God he knows me to well its not even funny. Then he pecks me again so I move over and we start to cuddle. I feel his warm breath on my neck and his large warm hands on my waist.

Everything was peaceful and quiet when my breathing started to slow and it started to fade to black with Shane sleeping behind me.

Shane's P.O.V.

I wake and see Alyson and I tangled together with her now facing me, I sit there and take in her features. How her hair fades from her natural dark roots to the light brown and blonde. How her long eye lashes lay on her face and how her nose is slightly crinkled right now. Then her lips which makes me want to kiss her every minute every hour of the day. I just sit there looking at her then the next thing my dad bust in my room turning on the light which hurt like hell until I adjusted to it.

Alyson cuddles more into me and groans a little which was so cute to me but she doesn't wake up. I look at my dad and he gives me a look which tells me I need to get up and go talk to him right now. I untangle me and Alyson gently then I grab a shirt and followed him to his office. He goes and takes a seat at his desk and motions for me to take a seat on his cold leather couch.

"Shane what did I tell you about bringing girls home? Who is that and why is she In your bed?" my dad said. "I know dad I know and that is my girlfriend, we were talking and we fell asleep nothing else happened" I said a little annoyed. "Well if she is your girlfriend how come I've never met or heard anything about her?" he said. "Well for one your never home and two you met her before, just not at the right time" I say thinking back to the summer.

"What do you mean that I've met her before?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Over the summer you walked In on me and a girl kissing, yeah that was her" I say wanting to get this conversation over with. "Oh I remember now, so how long have you and this girl been together?" hmm I wonder how he is gonna react to three years but its whatever he's gonna find out eventually. "We've been together for three years dad"

Then that's when all hell broke loose.....

A/N: I'm back!!!!!! sorry I've had writers block and then I was having some issues to deal with.