Chapter 5

Lena P.O.V.

(At Alyson's House)

"Oh my god Alyson get your fat ass off me" as I try to get from under her. "I can't believe you did that you did that Lena." she finally got off of me and I get up and sit the couch.

"You couldn't help me Nathan" glaring at him. "Nope I was just letting you guys have some fun." wow I can't believe Nathan he looks sexy though. I missed him so much when we left. I can't believe I almost kissed him I bet his lips taste like peppermint. I could smell it when we opened the door. Oh my god I just realized i've been staring at him for good 3 minutes.

"Well anyway that is just the first thing I got done on my list of stuff to do" I act like im checking off my invisible list. "Then what's next Lena" asked Alyson.

"How about get that sick bastard back named Kent" I already have a plan cooking up and it should be fun. "What do you have in mind Lena?" asked Nathan.

"Oh nothing just involves some important items.... MWAHAHAHAHA" as I rub my hands together. "Lena you have officially lost your mind" said Alyson.

"Anyway Alyson do you have a paintball gun, chocolate sauce, hair dye, air horn, feathers, ski mask, and a camera?"

"Yeah what do you plan on doing with them" she said getting worried. "Oh I just plan on breaking into Kents house. While he is sleeping we go to his room and waking him up with the air horn. Then I shoot him with the paintball gun then squirt chocolate sauce while Nathan throws a bag of feathers on him. I take a couple of pictures and Alyson my dear while all that is going on you will be putting hair dye in his shampoo."

"Wow Lena how did you manage to think of all of that?" asked Alyson getting the chocolate sauce out of the kitchen. Then going up stairs to get the rest of the stuff. She came back down with everything. "I don't know how it came, it just does and when it does it is the best ever."

"Well I guess we should get this crazy plan over with because i'm tired." Nathan said grabbing his mask and bag of feathers. I grab my mask, paintball gun, chocolate sauce, camera and Alyson grabbing her mask and pink hair dye.

"You guys ready to do this" I say jumping up and down with joy." I guess so this should be fun" then we got in the car and on our way to Kent's house.

( At Kent's House)

We drive up to his house and see all the light off but his car in the driveway. We get out and walked up to the door and Alyson pulled out a bobby pin and picked the lock and we were inside.

It was a beautiful house. It had white everything Im surprised that I didn't see all of it at the party. We walk up the staircase and we instantly hear snoring and we follow the sound. It leads to a burgundy door. I twist the door knob slowly so it won't make a sound.

When it was finally open we see a figure in the bed and see the moonlight shining off his hair. This is going to be to good he is so going to pay. Alyson taps my shoulder and points towards a door on the left of the room. I guess it was the bathroom so I nod my head and she walks off towards it.

I walk over to Kent take out the air horn put it right by his ear and count to three.

One....

Two....

Three.....

I push the horn and he pops up and I back up to get out of the way. He stands up and looks around the room his eye lands on us. "Who the hell are you guys?" I aim the gun and he gets scared "How about your worst nightmare " I pull the trigger and he gets hit with ten paintballs per second.