Chapter 13

After dropping off Nathan, Lena and I head to the mall. When we get there we go to Victora Secret first then we go to Hollister. We go to like seven more stores and then take all our bags to the car. We went back in and went to the food court. We buy Dairy Queen and have a seat.

"I love the pastel blue bodycon dress you got" she says as she take a bite of her burger. "Yeah I like the black skater skirt and red heels you bought" she nods and continues to eat.

We finish our food and get up to throw it away when two cute guys come up to us. One had black hair with emerald eyes and the other boy had dark brown hair with blue eyes. "How are you beautiful ladies doing today?" the brown haired boy said "Fine and you?" Lena says.

"Good now that we're are talking to you girls" the brown haired boy said. I guess the black haired boy doesnt talk that much, but his looks talk for him though. Especially judging by all the girls looking at him.

"So what can we help yall with?" I ask. "Well me and my friend here were wondering if you guys would like to hangout with us?" I look at Lena and she shrugs. "Sure why not sounds like fun" the brown haired boy then smiles and then leads the way.

We were walking around the mall stopping in some stores. Lena was with the brown haired boy who's name is Alec. Then me and Landon the quiet black haired boy are walking behind them. "So do you talk or just stay silent with im gonna kill you face on" I say.

I notice him smirk then he said "Yes I do talk" in a mouth watering voice. Lets just say if I wasnt a good girl I would already done jumped this boy bone's. I get myself together and say a simple "Oh ok".

"So tell me about yourselve?" he asks. "Um what do you want to know?" I ask then turning to look at him."I guess whatever comes to your mind"he says.

"Ok well my favorite color is blue, my name is Alyson, my favorite food is sushi, I hate school, and im walking with a cute stranger" he smirks "ok that was a good start" he says. "Tell me about yourself" I say.

"My name is Landon, my favorite color is red, I too hate school, I have tattoos as you can see, and im walking with a very beautiful girl" I smile at him and say a quick thank you when I feel my face getting hot. I look at look his tattoos and I really like them.

"So how old are you?" he asks " 17 what about you?" I say. "same" he says with a slight smirk like smile.

"You know ive always wanted to get a tattoo but i'd never know what to get. I really like yours though" I say taking another look at his. "Well if you ever do decide you want to get some call me so I can be there for it."

"And how would you be there for something like that?" I question turning to look at him which causes us both to stop. "Because you're gonna be a good girl and give me your number" he says in a condescending voice.

"And what if I dont want to give you my number huh?" I ask stepping closer to him. "Then you dont want to know what ill do if you dont" he says as he steps closer to me which makes him tower over my 5'3 body.

"What would little ole you do to me?" I say taunting him. He then pickes me up and wraps my legs around his waist. We both look deep into each others eyes. I then got ballsy and said Is that all you got Landon" which caused him to grunt and smash his lips to mine. Our breathing picks up and I run my hand through his hair and slightly tugging on it. He then pulls back and I notice that his eyes are dark, but really intriguing.

"So are you gonna give me your number now" he says in a low sexy voice. "Sure why not you seem desprate enough" I say with a smirk. "Mm well aren't you confident" he says.

"Yeah I try to be, but are you gonna let me down now" I say as I lean my head to the side. "I don't know I like us in this position and your a good kisser"