After 30 years

Warning there will be lemony things in here. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND EXPENSE!

__________________________________________________________________

Sir Intergra Pov

After Ascora learned the fact that Alucard was gone she wept and took out the carving of the seal. Placing it on top of his coffin. After that she learned that her daughter had inherited her love of animals. So she let her keep Johan Gunche. Over the years she began to change, she shut down. She refused to eat or even leave Alucards coffin which was placed in there room. I had to send the Police Girl and Roselia on missions alone. I however grew old with age,  many times there daughter suggested that she drink me dry so that Hellsing could remain standing. But I refused, I didn't want live on blood although when I was about 40 I ingested a fair amount of her blood. To this day I still do not know how she got that into my food without the werewolf noticing. 

Normal 

It was night as it was quiet in Hellsing mansion, Ascora's head was lying against her husband's coffin. Suddenly letters written in blood appeared, saying 'The Bird of Hermes is my Name eating my wings will make me tame' A red mist appeared as red eyes took in the frail figure of hid wife. '

My dear you haven't had a drop of blood  in ages. You starved yourself for 30 years. All just because you missed me.'

  A hand gently stroked his queens face. Groaning due to the contact, she opened her blood shot eyes. Looking up her eyes widened as a fresh batch of bloody tears came running down her cheeks. "V-Vlad is that really you?" she asked in disbelief. Smiling he leaned down and kissed his queen, she kissed him urgently hoping that this wasn't a dream. He grabbed her hand, making her stand up. He picked her up and wrapping her legs around him. "My King as returned" she said happily as her blood tears dripped onto his face. "Yes my queen, I vill alvays return to you." his voice thick in his Romanian accent. 

She moaned, loving his thick accent. "My queen you must drink before we start unless you want to pass out right in the middle?" he warned. Nodding she unwrapped her legs from around him. Walking over to the door she unlocked it and grabbed the blood bags that had piled up over the years. Ripping them open, she poured them onto her night gown.

 White turned to red as bliss turned to pleasure. Both king and queen biting into each other tasting the blood they craved most. Queen yelling King, King yelling Queen. All night this lasted into the long hours of morning. "My dear let's stop. My legs and thighs are sore." she moaned closing her eyes. He nodded setting her down on the four poster bed. He put a one of his button up shirts on her body as he grabbed his boxers, slipping them back on. 

He covered them both, as a ball of navy blue surfaced. Turning he smiled when saw Roselia with a surprised yet happy look on her face. "PAPA!" she yelled happily jumping onto him. He grunted but smiled none the less, "I missed you so much!" his daughter exclaimed.  

"As did I, Little Rose." rubbing her head he lifted the covers and tucked her in between them. "Sleep well Roselia." saying good day. Smiling she fell asleep close to him as he wrapped his arms around his small family. 

Upstairs 

"Sir Integra did you hear that?" the Police Girl asked. "Yes but leave them be Police Girl." she answered. "They have not seen etchother in 30 vears so leave vhem be." Johan agreed putting his hand on her Seras shoulder. Nodding she let the family be. 

----------------------------------------

Done