Ascora and Roselia Background

I just realized this but I didn't explain nor introduce these two yet. All you guys know is what you've already read but heres a little more about Ascora and Roselia.

Ascora

As you know her full name is Asacora Rosenka Tepes but she hates being called by her real name so her father, sister and Madeline call her Ascora ( Madeline only calls her that in private). She is much younger that Alucard and she was actually born into vampirism not turned. The way she met Alucard was at a ball her family was hosting.It was sorta of an engagement/costume party. She was in a pirate costume while he was in his Vladucard mode. Her family was known for it's rose gardens and was also known for wanting to be excepted by humans. She exited the party, and Alucard followed her. He watched her as she sang in her patch of lilies. Back when they first met she wanted to die so she could escape her mother's expectations and life she had planned for Ascora. Alucard covered her and transported her back to the party, at first she hated him but soon she became to love him because he saw her blood lust and thrill for battle behind her delicate and graceful demeanor.

Her personality is just like Alucards except more sane when in other places. She loves to sing and she knows he likes to hear her voice. She can actually eat human food as well as cook it, but when she was pregnant with Roselia she had to give that up. She couldn't keep it down. She hates acting like a vampire woman of the court. In her eyes they are sl*ts. She loves animals, when she was living in Rosenka castle she had 3 pets, her familiar Hydrus doesn't count. One of them was a cat, another a gray wolf with blue eyes, and the last one was an arctic fox with sapphire eyes. She doesn't wear dresses often unless they are for special occasions or Alucard asked her to wear one which will take a lot of convincing. Her sisters name is Rosena.

Roselia

Roselia was mostly raised by Madeline until the Vatican found them and killed Madeline in front of her eyes. After that she was brought to the orphanage where she grew to hate the religion and teachings.

In her spare time at the orphanage she loved to read about myths and legends but mostly she was in her room thinking of her mother and father, and remembering the stories that Madeline had told her. Madeline was like a mother figure to her, while Ascora thought of her as her best friend.

Her personality is shy at first but if you get to know her she comes out of her shell. She gets most of her powers from her father. Her familiar ,Baskervillia, is a white wolf with red eyes and when in flight she has dragon wings. Her fighting style is a mix of her parents.

_______________________________________________________

And their you have their background and info.