Chapter 9: Revenge on Father Anderson

I do not own hellsing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What time is it Walter?" Integra asked. "It's just past three ma'am." he replied. They arranged this meeting and still manage to be late. Do you think it's a trap?" she asked. "I doubt Iscariot would be bold enough to stage a daylight attack. Especially an attack in public, right in the heart of enemy territory." he theorized. They heard someone talking in the distance, Integra looked in that direction seeing two men  walking towards them. They stopped noticing Integra and Walter. "Oh, it appears were a bit late." 

"Yes it appears so." the other replied. "Please do forgive me- that's close enough." Integra interrupted. The white haired man stopped walking, "What business does the Vatican have here and why send the Iscariots the dirtiest of their dirty little secrets?" she asked. 

"Well it appears our reputation precedes us, allow me to introduce myself." taking off his glasses he bowed. "My name is Enrico Maxwell, I am head of the Iscariot Organization. It is an honor to meet you." he says. "I don't really care who you are, just tell me what you want." Sir Integra said harshly.     

He looked up at her, then waved his hands " There's really no need to take such a harsh tone. We didn't fly all the way to England just to pick a fight with you, Sir Integra." he explains. "I don't believe you." she snapped turning towards him. "You've done nothing but show contempt for our treaties. This latest incident with Anderson in Northern Ireland was inexcusable. He killed two of my best men in Badrick, I barley managed to escape with my head still attached - and you have the goal- Would you shut up!" Maxwell exclaimed crushing his glasses. "How dare you." Integra glared.   

"You really expect us to just let you do as you please, two men please. If we had slaughter 2 million men I would not shed a tear. I am here under direct orders from his Holiness, otherwise I would not bother with you filthy creatures. So just shut up and pay attention you miserable English sow." he raged. "A sow?" Alucard asked phasing through the wall. "Nothing like Iscariot to inspire the fear of God. Such fearsome insults, two thousand years of your ename prattle, truly somethings never do change. " he grinned. "Well what were you expecting they are just blind idiots. I'm just lucky that I didn't marry into that ridiculous organization." Ascora reasoned as she came out of a torrent of flames. She was wearing a suit similar to her husbands except the coat was blue. "Ah the infamous Hellsing pet vampire Alucard and it appears you've gotten yourself a new toy." Maxwell observed. "What! A toy! I'll have you know you God loving piece of garbage, I am not a toy to anyone!" she exclaimed rage filling her as flames surrounded her hand, as they died down in her hand was Casull. She aimed it Maxwell, "Oh do forgive me but since your pointing a gun at my head, I do believe turnabout is fair play so why don't we make this fight interesting." Maxwell said snapping his fingers. 

"ANDERSON!" he yelled. At the end of the hall, Anderson stood, walking over to them he started to ramble on about something (sorry I don't know nor do I want to write what he says down). As he got closer Maxwell noticed his intent, "No, Anderson stop!" Maxwell commanded getting in front of him. Anderson didn't pay heed to what he said and just pushed past him forcing Maxwell to step out of his way. "This can be over with one swing of my sword. Iscariot does not shook when the enemy presents itself!" he boasted. Alucard laughed as he walked forward meeting Anderson. He took off his glasses as his hat flew off, "HAHA, neither of us can ever back down in front of an enemy. C'mon then Judas Priest!" he laughed pointing both of his guns, since Ascora gave Casull back to him, at the priest. "You won't be so lucky this time vampire." Anderson exclaimed. Integra gritted her teeth while Maxwell was about to say something when something or someone lunged itself at Alucard. 

"Papa!" Roselia cried. He looked down seeing her holding onto his leg, "Papa, please don't fight him, he's going to kill you, he's going to murder you like he did to Madeline!" she cried blood tears going down her cheeks as she gripped his leg. He looked down at his daughters distressed figure and sighed. Putting his guns away, he took notice of the smoke coming from her. "Roselia!" her mother yelled worry clear in her voice. She quickly summoned her navy blue coat and wrapped it around Roselia as Alucard put his hat on her head. "What were you thinking going out of the manor like that? You could have burned to death without this coat on." Ascora scolded her hands on her hips.  

Roselia continued to cry until her father picked her up. "I'm sorry Mommy but I just knew that - that murderer was here and I didn't want him to murder you or Papa." she sniffled. She sighed as she rubbed her daughters tears away, "Very well, but next time please be more careful." she gently said kissing her daughters forehead. While this exchange was happening Anderson just stood there stunned at what he just saw and heard. "What in God's name is going on and why did Rosie just call your pet vampire father, and that devil her mother?" he exclaimed enraged. 

"Isn't it obvious, that child you rescued from the vampire is a vampire, and she is the daughter of Alucard and Ascora." Integra explained. "Impossible!" surprise clearly written on his face. "It's surprising to you, well let me tell you what isn't surprising. You murdering my best freind and trying to make my daughter in a God loving nun like you!" Ascora raged pointing a finger in his face. She was about to call Hydrus when the Police girl came in with a group of old Japanese people. 

The hell, Police Girl what is the meaning of this?' Ascora mentally raged, but she didn't get an answer. 'Fine then we will continue this later and you better answer me you little -'  not daring to finish her thought. She turned away from the embarrassing scene and walked towards her husband and child. "This is no place for a fight." Alucard pointed out while Roselia nuzzled into his neck. "You may have a point." Anderson said gritting his teeth. 

"I'm going back to sleep, waking up in the middle of the day is so exhausting. " he complained carrying Roselia in his arms. He turned around and disappeared into mist. "I agree." Ascora yawned following her husband and child. Instead of turning to mist she entered a spiral of blue flames.  When they were in the basement again Alucard, slitted his throat so Roselia could begin to heal. He sat down as he rubbed her back, since she was still shaking. "My dear child I understand you didn't want me or your mother to die but you must be more careful." he lightly chided even though she already got a scolding from her mother. "Yes, Papa." she said through a mouthful of blood. "Well, I don't know about you two but I am going to bed." Ascora yawned immediatley falling on the bed and getting under the covers.  

(Walter had gotten them an actual bed, since she didn't like to sleep in a coffin.) 

It's a black four poster bed with red and purple drapes, the blankets and sheets were a dark navy blue. She snuggled into the purple pillows while her husband watched a smile on his face. "Papa," Roselia asked. He hummed looking down at her, "can I sleep with you and mama today?" she asked her mouth covered in his blood. "*chuckles* Of course my little rose." he replied wiping the blood off her face. He walked toward the bed, lifting the covers and tucking Roselia in.  He took his boots and coat off as well taking Ascora's boots and coat off. Getting in Roselia snuggled into her father's embrace. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to write that other scene but I found it kinda pointless.  Also I am so sorry that I took off the voting thing but I had an idea and I figured I wouldn't need it so please please forgive me. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(