Chapter 17: The battle begins

Remember I own nothing of Hellsing.

Ascora woke to explosions shaking the mansion, quickly she got dressed into her casual wear. Which is boot cuts, denim jacket with blue tank, and knee high boots. Going up the stairs she saw the Wild Geese running in the halls, "You, what's going on?" grabbing one by the arm. "The enemy has attacked the London and right now were trying to put a defense around the mansion." he explained. Smirking she let the man go, "Tell the police girl I will be in the town, searching for Amelia." she instructed.

Disappearing into her flames she appeared in London, she surveyed all the fire and bloodshed. 'Finally the war begins.' she smirks as she walks on top of the roofs of homes searching for Amelia. 'Oh, how I missed the smell of bloodshed and burning flesh.' she relished

She was about to summon Hydrus when something interesting caught her eye. A gun was pointed at Sir Integra's head. " Vhere are going?" Heinkel asked. 'My, my if it isn't the little Iscariot bitch. Although this should be interesting, should Miss Hellsing die then Vlad would be free and he could rage his carnage all he wanted, but yet it would be a shame to let such a strong woman die so soon.' smirking she sat on top of the roof, waiting for an opportunity to make her entrance. "To my mansion." Integra answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "My forces are under attack, as there commanding officer, I need to be there. So lower the gun papist."

"I don't zhink zo your in Vatican custody now, you left legger." the nun said pointing the gun at the brit.

"Light me," she ordered. 

Heinkel taken back by her request had a puzzled look on her face.  "Light my cigar Miss. Burn em all." she stated again. Turning, Integra now faced the Italian, Heinkels mouth was agape, but surprise quickly turned to anger. 

"I've got a gun and you vant me to light your damn sigar!" she exclaimed, her hand shaking with rage. 

"Light"

"Do it". Integra ordered. "You do realize, I'mv the one holding the gun right?" the nun asked dumbfounded. Light glinted off Integra's glasses as she stated her order again. 

Heinkel, as if she was possessed and struggling to get free, lit Integra's cigar. As she puffed the smoke out, Iscariot members groaned in shame. All had sweat drops on their faces, Heinkel most of all. 

"Now then, I'm going home if the thought vexes you so, go ahead and shoot." she said leaning back. 

Yumie gritted her teeth, as she slowly grab walked towards the blond brit. Her hand reaching for her sword. Heinkel flailed (?) around trying to wrap her head around why she couldn't kill her. 

"Hey, why don't we tie her up and taker her avay with us that would work." the raven haired nun suggested. Iscariot men watched as the men watched as the two nuns argued. The blond then yelled pointing her gun at the sky saying that she's gonna shoot the British woman. 

"I can hear you, you know." Integra said causing both women to sweat drop.   

They want to tie me up or shoot me. What is it that you want Anderson?" she asked. His face was covered the only thing visible was the light shining off his glasses. "What do you think?" he asked. "teaming up agains an unarmed women. We're paladins not rapists." at this the two sisters stepped back from the priest. "I'm glad we're of one mind but I really shouldn't walk home along, c'mon." she said. 

"Aye, we'll protect your maiden virtue." he responded. Iscariot just looked at him dumbfounded. "Step lively papists." the Brit ordered as she started walking. Enraged Yumie and Henkel exploded with anger. 

"YOUR NOT THE BOSS!"

As they started to following Integra, Ascora was up on the roof trying and failing to contain her laughter. She was kicking her legs as the group passed by the building. "You can come down now you behemoth." Anderson said to her. 

Immediately she stilled but then continued to laugh maniacally, "Y-you think I will just follow your orders! Ha!" she screamed with laughter. She stopped though, sitting up, she jumped off landing in front of Yumiko. Getting near her, Ascora's nose twitched. "I see, she saw you as something different but yet she didn't hold you as high as she did Madeline." she said stepping back from the nun. 

"Is the mansion still intact?" Integra asked. "Last time I checked yes." was the queens reply. "Though I couldn't stay. I need to take care of some personal business" 

The blond nodded and continued walking, Ascora was about to follow when she was knocked into a building. All of them looked to the intruder, as the Empire got up, "Sir Integra, do not interfere with this battle." she explained. Nodding she ran ahead with Iscariot following, "Finally, I can avenge Madeline and the time you took away from us." Ascora relished as her eyes took to there moonlight glow. 

"Yes and you can finally pay for what you have done to me." Amelia replied. 

------------------------------------------------------------

I tried my best to write in an Italian accent but it probably isn't right. Hope you liked it.