Chapter 1: The Mission

Disclaimer again I do not own hellsing or any of the characters. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------At the Hellsing manner

In the basement, the king of vampires was sitting in his throne staring at a painting of him and the silver eyed woman. The Alucard, who was in his Vladcard mode, was standing with his hand on her shoulder. While the silver eyed woman was sitting she was in a blue dress her smile was bright. Her hand was on her round stomach which showed everyone who looked at it that she was pregnant. Alucard closed his eyes and sighed, "Oh my dear, if only I could have you and our child here." his eyes opening as a bloody tear ran down his pale face. 

Outside the room, the police girl was looking in wondering why or what could make her master tear up. "Miss. Victoria I believe it is improper for a lady to eavesdrop." Walter said appearing out of the darkness. Seras jumped and squeak as she turned to face him."W-Wh-When did you get here?" 

"I just got here, I need to brief Alucard on a mission which he will be quite delighted to hear." he explained bowing. Walter walked into the room causing the vampire to turn away from the painting to look at him. "So, where is our master sending us this time?" a smirk on his face.

"We are sending you to Vatican City, Rome." he explained turning away. Alucard face held surprise on his face, he turned his face back towards the silver eyed woman. "Now, why would  Integra send me there unless," his eyes widened at the news. "unless Anderson requires the help of the Hellsing organization" smirking at the last part.

"Oh, the fun this mission will be!" he exclaimed laughing. While he was laughing Seras had walked into his room. She took notice of the painting. Her eyes wide with amazement, She's beautiful! Seras thought as she stared at. 

"Um, Master, I hope I don't appear bothersome but who is the lady in that painting?" she asked still staring at the woman. "That Police Girl, is my queen." he answered getting up and walking to the private jet. "Oh your queen." she replied turning to follow. She then froze recounting what her master just said. "Wait, Master has a wife!" she exclaimed. All through the plane ride she was mumbling and yelling questions at Alucard, as well as complaining to be let out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Authors Note) Sorry it's short.