Sighing I leaned back against the couch I noticed Eli sat beside me.

"Alex, you wanna come with me to buy a few more things for Izzy? I forgot to get bottles and diapers" I asked slipping Isaiah nickname in.

"No I'm almost done with this essay, take Eli" he winked then went back to typing. "Besides I already went shopping for my little nephew, I can't wait to meet Isaiah"

Rolling my eyes at him I got up taking the clothes upstairs to Izzy's room. His walls were painted beautifully and the room was decorated nicely.

Putting the clothes in his dresser, I walked out closing the door behind me.

"I never thanked you for painting and decorating his room, thank you" I said to Eli taking my snack backpack into the kitchen.

"You're welcome"

I placed everything I needed into the backpack as in; my charger, snickers, gummy worms, my wallet and a small bottle of Minute Maid apple juice.

"Alright lets go Eli, Alexander I'll be back in a few. If you get hungry there's food in the fridge, don't open the door for anybody and if you leave make sure you lock the door." I said making sure I got everything walking towards the door

"Yes mom" he laughed shaking his head

Once we made it to the parking lot, I turned to look at Eli for the first time today. He looked nice, he has one a white v-neck shirt with black pants and white balenciaga's

"You look nice" I complemented him "we're taking my car"

"Thank you, can we take my car instead?"

"Are you going to let me drive it?" I asked rising a eyebrow

He looked at me squinting, putting his hands in his pockets before looking down nodding.

"Yes!" I cheered going to his car

When I got to the driver door, Eli came in front of me opening the door handing me the key

This isn't the same car I seen him in before, it's a white SUV with red seats. It wasn't as high as his other truck was.

I got in without needing help and closed the door, Eli got in on the other side watching me closely. Moving the seat up some, I got comfortable while putting in my seatbelt.

"Put your seatbelt on" I pointed at Eli

Turning the car on and putting it in drive, I took off onto the road.

Eli leaned back looking out the window, speeding up I passed a few cars going down the interstate.

"Slow down, I see a few cop cars" Eli says pointing at two undercover cop cars a few cars ahead of us.

This is the most fun I've had in awhile, I can't stop now.

"Are your windows tended?" I asked speeding up

"Yes" he nods watching the cop cars lights turn on chasing up

Turning the radio on, I put it on z93 jams and Jay z and Beyoncé Bonnie and Clyde blasted as I took off in and out lanes.

Bobbing my head to the beat I turned off the interstate going onto a back road, slowing down once I was sure the cops where long gone.

"That was exciting" I grinned looking at Eli who was already looking at me.

"Indeed" he nods smirking

"You should probably get new tags"

Pulling up into the parking lot of Babies-R-Us, we got out.

Taking a cart I went over to the diaper aisle taking a few box's off the wall I went around the rest of the store taking things I might need.

"So what's up? Alexander made it seem like you were dying to see me."

"I told him not to bother you, my apologies" Eli stood a few steps behind me watching as a man and small child walk passed me.

"Hi, I like you" the small child cheesed causing my heart to melt

"Hey sweet cheeks" I smiled back

"Daddy, she's cute"

I couldn't tell if the child was a boy or girl, their hair was long curly brown and they were wearing boy like clothes.

"Yeah I see, Kennedy come on" the man sighed "I'm sorry, she's a people's person"

A girl !

"It's fine, bye Kennedy" I waved watching them walk away

"Elijah, is there something you need to tell me or did you just want to see me?"

"I just wanted to see you"

Glancing back at him, he looked away stuffing his hands in his pockets. I pulled his left hand out and held it going to register.

Eli insisted that he paid and I didn't argue with him only because, I didn't have the energy for it.

"I need to make one more stop then we can head back" I told him getting into the drivers seat.

"Okay" he nods putting the bags into the backseat then getting in the passenger seat.

***

We went to Target and got clothes for Isaiah along with a shower kit and small hats, diaper cream and snacks for me.

I got Starbucks on our way out with a banana nut muffin.

We were now taking everything out the car going up to my apartment. Eli carried most of the bags while I got my snacks and my now empty Starbucks cut.

"Alexander I'm back" I yelled walking into the living room

"Lauren" He groaned back sitting up off the floor "my sleep was getting good"

"Aw my poor baby" I laughed

"We should have a movie night, I saw that you have the movie Twilight and the trapped in the closet series. I'd like to watch them"

"That's cool with me but did you finish the essay?"

"Yes, you can read it. Your laptop is on the dining room table"

Eli took the bags upstairs putting everything away, while I on the other hand read the essay Alexander typed then made a big fruit salad for myself.

When I got done, I took it into the living room just as Eli came downstairs. We both sat on the couch turning to Alexander who was putting the DVD in.

Trapped in the closet was his first choice.

"Can I have some?" Eli asked as the movie started playing "please"

"Yeah"

"Me too?" Alexander asked sitting in front of me

"Yeah fat ass" I rolled my eyes putting the bowl in between me and Eli

Halfway through the movie Alexander laughed himself to sleep, Eli somehow managed to wrapped his arms around me while giving his full attention to the movie. I fell asleep shorty after, with my two fingers in my mouth.

Comment & vote !