I looked for my phone which was on the bed. I clicked on the power button, checking for miss calls. I had two, from Hannnah. I almost forgot about the surprsise today! I fumbled with my fingers, tapping away on the keyboard. I quickly sent her a text, telling me to meet somewhere near the hotel.

Hannah: Mk, be there at 1.

I checked the time. The alarm clock flashed eleven-forty eight in red. Just two more hours until she arrives. That means we would have everyone back. These four past years, we got seperated but now, we reunite.

"Hey, could you throw me my shirt?" Harry asked. My eyes trailed up to his body. How his muscles flexed under his skin, how his tattoos compliment his skin and how his skin glows.

"Yeah, sure." I managed to say. I looked to the side where a white shirt was laying on the suit case. I grabbed it in my hand and tossed it to him. He pulled the shirt over his head, my eyes never leaving him.

"Staring is rude, love." He smirked. I met my eyes with his and rolled my eyes.

"I should say the same." I smirked. He laughed, throwing a pillow at me. I easily ducked, the pillow hitting the wall.

I turned my head back to him. He was making his way towards me. I started to panic of what he might do to me. I felt a pain in my chest when he just walked right past me. I didn't show it though.

He retrieved his phone before leaving. He didn't even say anything, just left. I need to stop caring so much of this man. I need to focus on Hannah and Niall.

I texted Emma about my plan. She gladly agreed. All I have to do now is wait. The lads had rehearsals today so they are at the studio until three. Which means I have at least four hours to myself.

I now have read at least four chapters from my book, made lunch and watched t.v. and its only twelve fourth five. I smiled. I heard a knock on my door. I grabbed my jacket and opened the door.

"Ready?" She asked. I nod. I closed the door after me. We walked out of the hotel, meeting over to the little gas station on the side.

"Okay, can you go get me a drink while I wait out here?" I politely asked Emma. I handed her a five dollar bill and she head into the gas station.

I tapped my foot on the gravel of the road. Many cars passed but no sign of her. I doubt she still has her old car so I can't look for that one. Emma came back with a bag of chips.

"Where's the drink?" I questioned. She stopped chewing. I laughed and shook my head.

"Oops." She shrugged. She kept munching on the chips. We've been waiting for quiet a while. Its now one-thirty. I called her phone but she didn't answer.

"Call her one more time." Emma suggested. I had my finger on the call button but a horn of a car stopped me. I adverted my attention to a taxi car.

"Hannah!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. She stepped out the vehicle with a luggage back. When she closed the door, the car drove away. She let's go of the bag and walks up to us, embracing us into a warm, welcoming hug.

"I've missed you guys." She told us as she released from the hug. Her eyes were getting teary. We pulled her into another hug which made me slightly laugh.

"Let's go we have less than two hours and then we can head to the studio." Emma said. We nodded. Hannah grabbed her bag and rolled it down on the road. We walked back to the hotel, talking nonstop.

"Oh my god I can't wait to see Ni! I truly missed him." Hannah exclaimed. From the topic on Niall we got to Ashton.

"Congrats Emma. So have you guys..." She trailed off wiggling her eyebrows. Emma gasped and playfully slapped her arm.