Ch2

Camila's  pov   
So we are still in detention  with the caramel beauty. "Guys am bored, I wanna get high af" Jade says earning a nod from all of us exept  Dinah Jade gets off her desk and goes to the teachers desk and lays down their thank god no teacher is around "Damn  Jade you look fuckable" Lauren says laughing  "Shut up, whore" She says back "Omg let's play 20 questions" Jade says getting up and sitting back on her desk "who's in" Jade asks looking at all of us "Am in, Camz?" Lauren says "Duh, Dinah u in?" She nods we have becomed good friends with Dinah now that we have been together for two hours aready "Okay I start and you all have to answer or you can direct a question to one person" Jade says we all nod "If you could what teacher would you fuck" Jade asks  "Probably Austin, Cuz he is kinda cute, has a nice body, he looks  big down their maybe bigger than Karlita, and he is kinda young" Lauren says "Dude that's some nasty shit he's my uncle and theirs no way his tiny dick is bigger than Karlita" I said "He is actually smaller than Karlita" Jade said making Lauren's and I's eyes widen "Wait you've seen our uncle naked?!" I asked her Lauren just looked shocked "No but when we all went to your house wich was like a week ago and he got in the pool I might of walked in on him taking of his shorts but still had his boxers, But to be honest I've seen both Karlita and Mini Austin in wet boxers and let me tell you Karlita is much bigger" Jade said laughing while I partied "Ha Karlita is Bigger, but anyways I would probably  go for the Drama or Choir director, well their the same but I don't care, but have you guys seen Maddison her ass is like Damn so big and it jiggles when she walks, and also her breast they jiggle alot their like made out of jello, her voice is so sweet but raspy and pretty seductive, and she is actually young she's twenty three" I finish saying and they are all staring at me "What, you asked so I answered" I shrugged  "Am surprised your not horny" Lauren said looking down at Karlita "Okeyyy.. what about you Dinah?" Jade asks "Probably the Spanish teacher Ms. Robledo... because  when she talks it it sounds so cool I love her Cuban accent, she nice,sweet, and kind, and her body and personality are nice" Dinah said  "Wow did you know that Mila also knows spanish" Jade said softly "Maybe she can teach you and you'll  do better in her class" she continued  "To like impress her or something" awkward  wth is Jade doing "you do know that she's like in her thirtys or fourtys right, and I think I might have my eyes on someone else" she said looking at them but the last part making eye contact  with  me and then looking down at her phone as it vibrated  "Sorry it just got awkward" I said "Thanks Jade" I glared at her "Your welcome" She said and smiled "Shut up" I whispered she nodded and Dinah was pacing talking through the phone  "Okey bye Mani, Love you too" was all I heard and then she hanged up and sat down "Sorry guys I can't  finish the game" she said an putted her head down I went to rub her back "Are you okey?" Lauren asked.

                                     ⚫⚪⚫  

Dinah's  pov  
Normani called saying that she had caught  my boyfriend, Zayn cheating on me with who I thought was my friend, Zendaya, I can't believe her I felt someone hug me and rub my back then Lauren ask if I was okey "What type of stupid question is that?" Jade said smacking Lauren's head then they started fighting "Guys shut the hell up or leave" Camila said still rubbing  my back "How do you want us to leave if-" she stopped and then I turned to look at them and the door handle was able to open now but I wasn't  strong  enough  right  now  to get up "Mila you coming? Cuz I need a ride" Jade asked I was scared  Camila would leave me here alone to cry "No go with Lauren or call Matthew  to pick u up, since you love him so much and your his favorite niece" Camila told her "Eww no thanks where's lauren?" "Idk go look for her " Camila said "Ok bye have fun but not to much fun am not ready to be an aunt" Jade said laughing  "Stupid whore" Camila said under her breath. After a while I finally stopped crying  "Hey you feeling better" She asked gently  and  quietly I nodded not being able to form words "Do you want  to  talk about it or no" she asked quietly, I love how gently she's  been with me "Thanks" was the first thing that came out of my mouth "No problem" She smiled kindly  making me smile back and look down I felt my cheeks heat up but I tried to ignore it she lifted my chin with her finger and whiped  my tears away and now we are looking  at  eachothers eyes and she starts to lean in and I can't  resist  so I also lean in I meet her halfway and I could feel her warm soft lips then she licked my bottom lip asking for access  which I great fully granted and then she slips  her toungue  inside on my mouth I felt her warm wet tongue  exploring  my mouth and making me suck on her tongue  she lifted me up and putted me on her lap straddling her and since the kiss was getting heated I started to grind on her making her groan and move her legs a bit making me a bit unbalanced but her arms around my waist kept me balanced but I wanted  more contact so I slid on of her arms and pushed it down to grop my ass and I putted one hand to the back of her neck and the other to tangle in her dark brown short locks while she was squeezing my ass I couldn't hold back the quiet moan that escaped out of my mouth, I pulled apart because of lack of air we smiled at each other and when I went back to sit down normally on her laps instead of grinding  on her I felt something poking and she was so nervous but I didn't mind the opposite  it was turning me on.