Ch3

Two week later

Shawn's pov
I woke up to be on the floor with a drooling Harry next to me asleep on a been bag, so I got up and checked if anyone else was up and am glad that Jade was since she's an early person like me. "Jade come'ere" I whispered yelled she stood up trying not to move Perrie who was sharing the big been bag with her and then came up to me "Awwe look at camren" she said turning around and pointing at Camila and Lauren, who had their legs interwind while Lauren's hand was on Camila's chest and Camila's arms around her waist and Face buried in her neck "Awe but rn am hungry let's check if Isabella is in the kitchen" I said grabbing her hand and leading us to the kitchen which she was "Bella Can you make some Vegan pancakes the usual ones plez" Jade said sitting on the counter with me following sitting next to her "Of course guys also wake up the others you guys have school today" Isabella said and started making the pancakes while we went up to wake the other for school.

At School, lunch
Dinah's pov
"So would you rather date Austin Or The new kid, wayne?" Ally asked Normani "To be honest none of them are my type" she said shrugging "Okeyy...Who would you guys date Girls edition Selena or umm
Camila?" Ally asked looking at Camila's table "I wouldn't mind their both cute" Demi said winking at Selena who stood up from the corner table which were the nerds table but she was the popular nerd "I mean... Their both cute but, Camila has a dick and she's strong and just Damn" Troye said with a nodding Normani and Zendaya she nodded and looked at me I just shrugged but I would acctually prefer Camila infinity times more. We continued the game but the questions where not as spicy anymore.

At home
"Mom am home!" I screamed into the house as soon as I got the front Door open. She came walking down the stairs "Hi baby, how was school?" she asked with a huge smile on her face that might be bigger than the clown from the movie IT. "It was as usual, how was your day?" I asked sitting down on the couch where she had sat down "Ok so first of all my day was great, and we have to talk about some stuff" she said still with a smile and looking at me serious "Okeyy so whats this 'stuff' about" i said making quotations on the word stuff and she looked nervous now "So I have been seeing this guy, we've known each other for half a year we have been dating for three months, and am sorry for not telling you before you should probably know, so yeah" she said playing with her fingers, I grabbed her hand "Mom, I dont care who you date or how many men you are dating, as long as your happy with whoever it is am going to support you, okey?" I said truthfully she had glossy eyes "I love you, Baby" she said and higged me "I love you to, mom" and higged her back.

We talked for like two hours until she had to go to her night shift so when she got up from the dinner table and left to work I cleaned the house and went to bed. Since I can't sleep i'll text Mila

Me: Hey are you up?
Sent at 11:51pm

Mila Baby❤️🍌: Yeah btw hi beautiful
Recived at 11:53pm

Me: Wyd?
Sent at 11:58pm

Mila Baby❤️🍌: Nm, wbu?
Recived at 12:01pm

Me: Nth, am bored 😩
Sent at 12:01pm

Mila Baby❤️🍌: Same
Recived at 12:04pm

*knock knock knock*

Me: I'll brb, someone's at the Door, ttyl?
Sent at 12:07

Mila Baby❤️🍌: Of course babe, in Case you fall asleep gn beautiful
Recived at 12:08

Me: Ok gn in case
Sent at 12:11

I got up and went to the Door to find my friends "Hi guys, what are you doing here?" I asked confuse at their faces since they all shared the same smile except for two new faces in the Middle of them the girl looked nervous and the boy looked just excited "Hi am Frankie, and she's Ariana my little Sister, and you are...?" he said loudly with a big smile and opened his arms to hug me "Hi am Dinah Jane, nice to meet you both" I hugged them back.we watched movies for the rest of the night, after everyone fell asleep on the couches or inflatable matresses I went to my room and got in bed and slept.