Intro/Ch1

Camila's intro
She's the regular smart badass rich captain of the football team. She's the daughter of the riches and most successful businesses industry men. Most girls want to be with her mostly the cheerleaders but she isn't interested in anyone at the moment, while most boys are jealous. She doesn't let anyone other than her close friends practically siblings who are Lauren Jauregui, Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards, Shawn Mendes, and Harry Styles. She's openly gay, Lauren, Shawn, and Jade are bisexual, Perrie is straight, and Harry is gay. They all know each other since babies and Jade and Camila are cousins practically sisters since Jade is over at her house most of the time since her parents are always away and when their home they just fight so in stead she stays with my family but mostly me since they also go to many businesses trips. She has a secret that only the people close to her knows which is her extra part and why her chest is flat, but she still has a nice ass and practically she's a girl in a boys body, Her dad has been seeing a woman for three months or more her name is Beyoncé and she has a dughter. Her dad has been buying many places around in Miami, for example the school she goes to and the mall, since the business is becoming really successful in Miami and in England he is planning on buying many more stores and more he is also going to be building some more buildings. Her mom died in a car crash five years ago which made Camila rebel up a bit. She was birn in California she moved to England and thats how she has a British accent.

Dinah's intro
She's everyone's dream girl, she's pretty known along with her best friends who are Normani Kordei, Ally Brooke, Troye Sivan, Jesy Nelson, Zendaya, and Demi Lovato are the school's top spotlight dancers. Their also cheerleaders except for Troye the coach didn't let him so instead he is the mascot but it's pretty similar to being a cheerleader since he still dances and does flips and all that stuff and practically all the boys want to date them since they are great dancers, cheerleaders, and their hot. Her dad and mom got divorce since he was always drinking and always got mad and yelled at them. Most of the time she has sleepovers with the girls since her dad sometimes come to try and take her so she can take care of her younger siblings that he eventually took with him, her mom trys her best to keep Dinah and herself living. She doesn't mind only leaving with her mom but she does miss her smaller siblings. Troye is gay, Ally is straight, Normani, Jesy, and Demi are bisexual, and Zendaya and I are gay. She was born in Ohio.

⚫⚪⚫

Camila's pov
"Babe wake up we have to go to school and we are going to be late!" My cousin Jade said while forcefully pushing me off my bed "Jade five more minutes" I groaned covering my face with the blankets "Oh so your not gonna wake up, huh?" Jade said and I could feel her smirking it got to quiet for my liking being with jade, and then footsteps where heard nd all of a sudden their was a body on top of me making me groan and cover between my leggs when she didn't land correctly and stepped on a no no part "Can you move your knee, please" I said above a whisper "Only if you go take a shower" She said I removed the blanket off my face and she had a smirk on her face "Yep, just get off" she nodded and waited for me to get up and when I was in the shower and the door already closed she asked "Did you at least get clothes or do I have to look for them?" She said through the other side of the door "Can you please look for it" I shouted back and then it was quiet. I finished showering seeing she had picked me black boxers, black skinny jeans ripped on the knee, a white tee, and a denim jacket with white hight top vans, after I putted everything on and am not gonna lie I did look good I mean am not the buffest person but am not that skinny so it made me look great, while I was checking myself out in the mirror my cousin came from behind and leaned herself against me "We look good" she said looking at both of us through the mirror, she had a light blue skinny jeans, a white lon sleeve cop top, with white slip-on vans, and then taking out her phone and taking a picture "Don't worry I'll tag you" she said and then left back to her room I went to my drawer I opened it and took out a gold Rolex and my golden chain and then I grabbed one of my white and black snapbacks from my closet and grabbed my new IPhone XR and I grabbed my clear case since the color was black and went down stairs. "Morning Cam, are you ready for school?" my dad said/ asked once he saw me "Yep, what about you pop, ready for work?" I asked back he nodded "Also today I am going to another business trip but this one is going to be for three months or maybe a bit less since I have different meetings in different places and stuff" he informed me "Okey dad don't worry their won't be a mess nor will the house catch on fire nor anything like that" I said truthfully "I mean its fine if you guys make a party and everything but I don't want a party every night, ok?" I nod and then he gets back to eating his pancakes and scrambled eggs "Bella can I have some banana pancakes?" I asked the cook "And some blueberry ones for me please" Jade said coming down the stairs "Of course" she said and went back to the kitchen. After eating Jade and I went to the Garage and got in my new red Ferrari, sometimes I like to take my 2019 lamborghini Adventador or the 2019 bugatti divo for when it's just me or one more but when it's the whole squad we take the Rolls Royce, G wagon,the Cadillac escalade, sometimes the Rnge Rover, or just whatever car we want to take anyways theirs many in the garage. "Ready?" I asked Jade who had a big smile while scrolling through instagram "Yep" she said and buckled herself. We speed down the streets until we got in the school's parking lot we drove all the way to the front where our reserved parking spots where at and our friends waiting for us in front of it. "Hey guys" Jade and I said and nd the same time going to greet our friends "Hey babes" Lauren said giving us a hug and kiss on the cheek followed by Perrie and the boys nd I did our little hand shake while they gave actual hugs to Jade who happily returned them.