Chapter 19: It All Ends Now-The Final Fight!

A-de's POV
When I was walking to that game shop, it began to rain.

"Oh, great. Rain." I thought, beginning to run.

I was so close to the game shop.

Once I got close enough to it, I peered down the alleyway.

I saw someone waving, but due to it being dark, I couldn't tell who it was.

I stepped one foot into the alleyway, and then the other.

While walking down the alleyway to meet my so called admirer, something was off.

The closer I walked to them, the more I got a bad feeling about this entire meeting in my stomach.

But I ignored them.

"It's just a person. You can do this. But.....what's goin' on?" I thought.

The rain began to fall down harder.

When I got close enough the the person, they stepped out from the shadows.

It was my imposter.

They looked exactly like me. The hair, the uniform, the eyes, the voice, and even the hair color.

But there was one difference.

There were no shorts underneath the skirt, or at least none that I could see.

"Hello, A-de. Remember me?"

I crossed my arms and frowned.

"The heck do you want?" I asked.

"You, of course."

I blinked.

"Huh?"

"What? Is it not obvious? I want to be you, of course." My imposter said, stroking my jaw.

Not knowing if this was a boy or girl, I grabbed the imposter's wrist and threw it off my jaw.

If this was a girl, there's no way I was gonna allow a girl to do that.

My imposter smirked.

"Feisty as ever, I see. You must be wondering who I am by now." The other me said.

I nodded.

"Of course I'm wondering who you are, but I think I already know who you are, R-ko." I said, stepping closer to my imposter.

My imposter gave me a shocked look.

But then they leaned over and started laughing, catching me off guard and creeping me out a little. Was this not R-ko? If not, why were they laughing? Nothing was funny. 

This was a serious situation.

"What's so funny, idiot? This is serious. Stop laughin'." I said.

"I'm not laughing at you." They said.

I raised a brow. Were they laughing at someone behind me? I turned around.

No. There was no one behind me. I turned back around to my imposter, who was now staring right at me.

"I wasn't laughing at anyone behind you, either." They said.

"Then who were you laughing at...?" I asked.

"I was laughing because you figured me out so quickly."

"So....that IS you, R-ko?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Indeed it is."

I crossed my arms.