Chapter 4: Things're Heatin' Up

The picture above is A-de drawn by me! I know the quality's bad. My tablet's camera isn't good and I gotta take pictures at a certain angle for them to be at least a little decent. And if you were wondering, those bumps near the socks are supposed to be knees. I tried drawing knees but failed.
"What?" I repeated. Why didn't she tell me before?

"So....does this mean that I'll eventually go to jail?" I thought.

If two people had the same dream, that had to mean that somethin' was off or that somethin' was gonna happen. I've read some stories that this could happen sometimes, but this never happened to me 'til now.

"I said I had the same dream you had." C-on said, looking at me.

I walked over to her.

"This isn't a time for jokes. You better not be lyin'." I said as I grabbed her by the shirt collar.

Somehow, I said that calmly.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA! A-de, calm down!" N-lo said, walking over to us and taking my fist off of C-on's shirt collar.

"I'm not that mad. I'm just sayin'." I said.

C-on straightened her collar a bit and looked away. I guess she was ashamed that she didn't tell me before.

"A-de, come on. Let's just get to class." N-oh said, grabbing my wrist.

"I'm not a kid. I can walk t' class by myself." I said as I yanked my wrist out of his hand.

N-oh sighed.

"I know. You just need to calm down."

"I will soon when I'm away from you all." I said as I walked away from them and to class.

I know I came off as a jerk, but it was true. If I got away from my friends for a little bit, I'd be able to calm down pretty quickly.

I sat down in my seat. My friends came in shortly after and sat down in their seats. The teacher was already there.

Soon, all my classmates had come in and sat down. The bell rang for class to start.

We all took out the paper we had been working on from the previous day and began to write. I used the pen I had used for our little "game" of Kokkuri-San.
**********************
When writing, my pen ink began to wear down. The more I wrote, the more the pen started to not exude any ink.

To make sure no more ink was left, I raised my pen and scribbled on my finger. No ink was on my finger. I got up, threw the pen in the trash, and sat down.

The teacher normally doesn't care if we get up during class. Most of the time it's quiet, anyway.

"Okay, the pen's done with. 1 down and 1 more t' go!.......But what am I gonna use the penny for?" I thought as I rested my cheek in my hand.

Oh well. I still have time to figure it out.

"Wait! Do I still have the penny!?"

I put my hand on my right shorts pocket. I could feel a little circle in there.

"Yup. You still have it."

I shook my head and sighed. I really had to focus on my work.

So that's just what I did.

After I took a new pencil out of my backpack, I gripped it in my right hand and continued to write.
*********************
After class was over, I packed my stuff up and walked to my next class; gym.

We only go to the gymnasium or outside two days of the week. Today was Wednesday, and we didn't have to go to the gym today. We stayed in the classroom.