19*

sexual content, if not of age or want to read feel free to skip, i will put ' ** ' by it so you know.

"you two should head back it's getting late, you need rest ready for tomorrow."

"come on mina." san dragged her arm and they came outside, as they were greeted with the cold air, they also felt the wet droplets hitting against them at a rapid pace.

san started laughing and took his jackets off and held it above their heads.

"you ready to brace the weather."

"i was born for this." she chuckled and the pair both started running, san held the jacket above them to keep them protected, though it didn't work to pleasing as they both reached the lobby completely drenched -equally laughing at the situation. "we are being judged." mina said, staring forth. "damn we just look too hot." she slurred.

"it's a new look, the drenched look." san laughed as they made their way to their room.

"they are just jealous." mina replied as they walked inside.

"mina," san started laughing, "your mascara-"

"oh no, i am a panda!" she exclaimed.

"more of a zombie." he raised his arms pretending.

"excuse me, i am more elegant than that." she looked at him, "i can see you as a panda."

"i love pandas. wait let me show you," she watched as he pulled his phone out and showed a photo of him in a panda costume.

"you're kidding, you look so hot!" she exclaimed laughing as she looked at the photo, "why were you a panda?" she asked.

"it was for some children, i volunteered at a school and read to them." he answered.

"that's nice of you, i wish i could have done that."

"don't worry i have a dog costume you can wear next time." he replied, "i may have borrowed it from the dog sanctuary, but still!"

"you stole it!" she gasped, shaking her head, "i am disappointed in you."

"no i had to hand leaflets out in the costume. i may not have given it back." she started laughing at him, properly clutching her stomach.

"well, i guess you need it for entertainment purposes, if you are into that." he felt his cheeks flush as he shook his head trying to protest. "if you say so, but now i know you have a dog kink, rest easy san goodnight."