11

"so mina you will be cleaning bailey

"so mina you will be cleaning bailey."

"great." she murmured sarcastically as she followed him.

"mina i love these dogs, if you aren't willing to help i will make you do something worse." yunho said, folding his arms, he was trying to sound stern against her but his voice held a slight shakiness of fear, and he was still smiling. he was too soft to have an argument but being authoritative it was clear.

but his efforts and care was more clear the way he was lit up and his face when he spoke about a certain dog was showing. she loved animals, though she wouldn't show it, she had respect for him.

"i will be fine, okay?"

"okay,"

he moved along the area outside hearing the dogs small barks at his arrival, mina blinked a few times and followed down, her eyes gazing at the dogs all with their bold eyes.

he took her to bailey's one at the end and unlocked it, "hey boy." he whispered crouching down, she came behind him and peeped inside.

she blinked a few times and saw the dog in a small ball shaking, its head turned as it stood up and began limping over, he only had three legs.

"what happened to him?" mina asked as she watched him put the leash onto the collar.

"his owners didn't treat him well, he's a really softie. only to the right people, if he doesn't like you we can give you rolo." he claimed standing and holding the leash, "why don't you crouch and associate with him?" mina moved and sat down on the floor looking at the dog, he edged behind yunho's legs first away from her.

she looked up at yunho cautiously, he smiled and crouched, sitting down and pulling bailey on his lap." tell him your name." he whispered.

"uh, i am mina..." she whispered, reaching her hand out and doing a small movement under the dog who sniffed her and looked at her.

"try stroke his head, don't be afraid." she moved her hand slowly and slightly hesitant to his head and gently stroked it, the dog's head went into its neck enduring the stroke.

to her surprise he jumped from yunho and onto her lap snuggling into her stomach, his head resting on her arm. she looked happily up at yunho.

"congratulations bailey trusts you."

-

san meanwhile was writing some things down, whilst he was speaking to some of his guests, as he did so he felt his ears twitching from the noise next door.