16

"what the hell is wrong with you?"

"san calm down."

"no, what the hell is wrong with you. her best friend died, she has had a tough life, i won't stand here allowing you guys to go after her -when she has done nothing wrong!"

"do-yun what you said was out of line, you took it too far." soo-jin said as she stepped next to san, "she hasn't done anything wrong to any of you -except maybe you guys." she pointed to the girls that had been picking on her, the one's mina had defended her against.

"but it's true san, we have read the papers. we know it all." do-yun replied, "you defending a juvie killer, it's not it san." he spat looking down at him.

"she never went to juvie. and she didn't kill him." san replied, trying to remain calm, everyone was focused on him at this stage, more on his side than do-yun's. san had the respect more am amongst everyone -he was a sincere person and everyone had some deep love amongst him. "you guys say anything else," he paused. "she's a good person, none of you know her."

he shook his head as he turned from everyone and began walking away from everyone and out of the house. soo-jin followed and started chasing after him,

"do you know where she would have went?" soo-jin asked, looking at him, san shook his head feeling slightly disheartened. "san?"

"no, i don't. i don't know her as well as i thought i did, i don't even know her favourite food." san whispered, "i worry that all of this is a cover up. don't go looking for her, let me find her okay?"

"but, san. . ."

"no soo-jin. no."

-

"so here you are."

she rested her gaze onto her shoes, they were swinging in front of her -sobered up after her time here. she had her hands holding against the chains on the swings, she could feel the shards of glass digging into her flesh allowing more blood punctures to explore down her arms.

she remained silent as san came and sat down on the swing that was beside her, she had chosen to come to the park and stay for a while.

"you alright?" san asked, gazing upon her.

"i am sorry. i screwed up." she looked up at him and dropped her hands into her lap, she had some glistening tears amongst her eyes that were shining delicately in the soft moonlight. with her makeup on it just emphasised how broken she truly felt.