5

"you are sat alone again

"you are sat alone again." mina looked up from the table, her spoon hovered in front of her mouth, "i shall sit with you." soo-jin moved and sat down in front, she slammed her overflowing tray on the table and dropped her bag down.

"why are you-" she stopped and watched as soo-jin began stuffing her face with food, mina gave up asking anything else and left the girl to eat all of her food, clearly starving. herself hungry also, she simply continued eating the food but was distracted yet again by a group of girls approaching towards them.

"hey soo-jin."

"oh no." soo-jin whispered. the girls made their way and took the remaining seats all looking at the girl.

"you enjoying your rice fattie soojie." mina raised her brow watching as one of the girls poured a fanta drink over her food. she breathed out seeing the sight, "oh no! what a shame, eat it." the main one said, mina looked and folded her arms waiting to see what the girls reaction would be.

she took her spoon in her shaking hands and scooped up some of the rice raising it up towards her lips.

"are you seriously going to eat that?" mina snapped as she looked at soo-jin, the girl not knowing who she was more afraid of at this stage. "come on seriously."

"shut up juvie."

"if you are going to give me nicknames, at least make them correct." mina replied, turning her head slyly over at her. "i never went to juvie. and soo-jin isn't fat." she stated, her tone was cooling, it wasn't angry or something that seemed to roar at you. the girls around began laughing at her, their laughs causing attention to stare all over at them. "so you believe in anything you hear, if someone started spreading names about you would you believe them too?" she asked, the girl breathed out and took her focus from soo-jin towards mina.

"juvie you should watch yourself, and who you hang out with." she flicked soo-jin's cheek causing a small pop to escape her lips. "look at her, a pathetic, weak little loser." mina blinked and stood up from her seat, slinging her bag on her shoulder, she came to the other side of the table and took soo-jin's arm, assisting her out from where she was sitting.

soo-jin looked at mina confused as she then took her seat instead, but her legs were out so they weren't under the table. she stared at the girl deeply, "you eat it."

"excuse me." the girl laughed.

"i said eat it." mina took the spoonful of the fanta covered rice and waved it in front of her face, she rolled her eyes and pushed it back away causing the spoon to skid along the table. "okay we will do things differently." she placed her hand tightly behind the girls neck, she reached trying to push it of but found it tightening, "i told you to fucking eat it." mina used her other arm sliding the tray in front of her. she used the hand gripping the girls head and pushed it down so her head hit into the rice.