4

"i don't make friends with people like you, i break people like you

"i don't make friends with people like you, i break people like you."

it rang through san's head throughout the whole day, he had tried using his efforts towards mina, but, she remained to herself, he hadn't seen her interact with anyone at the school. well unless it was her raising her middle finger up in response if someone tried to speak to her. he had offered her to sit with him and his friends, but she had vanished, it was like she was withholding herself from the world.

san was back home, mina had locked herself in her room instantly —
his parents were both at work meaning the house was empty.

he chose to use this opportunity to go to his father's study, he wouldn't usually peep but his curiosity had gotten to him. trudging down the corridor he reached the room, breathing out he placed his hand firmly on the door handle and pushed the door open.

it was common courtesy and trust to his father that he wouldn't go into the room ever,  this was only the start of trust breaking. stepping inside he walked over towards the filing cabinet by the desk in front, his hands grazed against the small metal lock plastered on it.

"where would-" he laughed to himself as he walked over towards the desk, pulling open the top drawer he took out the small keys, "too easy." he claimed rolling his eyes. he wandered over towards the cabinet quickly unlocking the top drawer. his eyes widened as he was revealed to mina's file. he took a moment.

he didn't feel this was right in the slightest.

tw: mention suicide, you don't read them commit just know they have.

hesitating he put the file back and watched as something slipped out of the file, he quickly placed the file back down and then crouched picking up the folded paper piece. his fingers slipped against the silk like texture as he looked down at the paper slide.

kim sung-ho, age 16, death: suicide.

san felt a small gasp escape his lips as he looked at the article, there was a photo alongside the writing explaining it, he breathed out and turned the sheet over seeing a small note attached.

all it said was mina's best friend.

he felt his heart drop as he looked at it, feeling his stomach churn he quickly put it back where he found it and locked back up the cabinet.

her best friend had killed himself.

-

mina shuffled against her bed covers, the fabric felt itchy against her skin, she had tried to push it off but felt completely cold from head to toe.