18

gifs are working again! also updates may be quick lately as i want to get loads chaps out!!

THURSDAY

a few days had passed, mina was lucky in the aspect no one had exploited the party incident that had happened the previous nights - she just hoped it would stay that way.

she had received multiple texts from mingi and soo-jin apologising for the night, she hadn't replied she just needed some time to allow herself to clear her head.

hyeri had gone home instantly after the following morning, mina hadn't spoken to her since the night, it wasn't her holding a grudge it was more her not willing to speak to someone that she didn't plan on speaking to again.

mina currently was sat eating some breakfast opposite san, he had kissed her head and made her feel safe. it was an odd feeling and she chose to push it away — assuming he was just helping her and to not read into it.

but in truth they had grown closer recently, she has spent almost everyday with him just hanging out, going to the dog place and just going out together.

most of his friends were out on holiday so he had free time, which he wanted to spend with her.

"hey you two." she gazed up at the mother who had walked into the room, she was wearing a smart and formal suit, "— i have a business diner, a big one with lots of corporations. i need you both there, after you have finished your breakfast i suggest you start packing."

-

the travel had been long and tiring, mina had fallen asleep on san's shoulder the whole journey. his hand rested round her waist holding her as he fell asleep on her head.

they had arrived at the hotel promptly, and were taken to their rooms. mina and san were sharing whilst the parents were in their own separate one.

the room was white with some golden leaves along the hems of the walls, delicately painted. the curtains wide open revealing the trees from the outside greeting them all.

mina's room had a double bed in the middle with over ten pillows rested on it, all in lines ready for sleep; she has an en suite that lead to a rather posh bathroom. something magnificent from a dream, "damn, this must be a big meeting."

"yeah it means a lot to mum."

"i better be on my best behaviour."

"is that even possible?"

"ha ha, very funny." she picked up a pillow and threw it at him. he looked shocked and started laughing, moving. he grabbed one back and threw it at her. "oh you are on." she went to grab a pillow but felt as one hit her face.