Chapter 19

AMY'S POV

I guess you can never escape from your past and the best is to overcome it and move on but I guess sometimes you have to deal with it your whole life no matter what and that is how I am feeling getting my weapons as quickly as possible as I can. Since I know that I will need more than one gun to fight and when this war once and for all.

So you may be wondering who this other gang is which is one of the lowest ranking mafia or gang you could say they have always started fights but never where the ones to end them and they have been wanting to destroy us but lately since I have been lacking of keeping up on what is going on in my underworld. They have been getting stronger but they still have no brains as you can see like who makes noise when you are trying to sneak attack like you really are just acting or you seriously are really dumb. But they are called BLACK HOLES you may think it doesn't sound that bad but that name they didn't chose it we where some able to chose our own or the big leaders did. But what is really funny is that they really have nothing in there brains since like never and they only cause trouble in our world and all gangs and mafia want them gone. But like what else is black you tell.......... Your ass 😂😂😂😂😂 omg omg okay I am gonna stop but like come on its funny I know it's lame but whatever it cracks me up get it okay I need to stop so......

Right now me and the whole gang and mafia are here sheilding our slefs like I am hiding in a table I flipped it to the others that can't shield they can with me. We are winning until I notice one person is missing in that mafia the Leader I quickly as people to cover me and I head straight up stairs to see if I can find that bastard that started all this but...... Boy did I wish I could have turn back time 🕒 just to be able to know this was a huge mistake.

As I was checking the long hallways with many rooms and me opening them but also quietly so nobody could hear me I was on the last room which was my room I enter and I am instantly hit on the head with something hard and of metal a gun.

I look and stand up even with my vision really blurry I manage to stay standing but can't make my vision get focused as I can start feeling blood coming down to the sides of my head so I try to maintain calm. But than that person starts saying something and I faint from everything and I gladly welcome the darkness with one thought in my mind will I die here?

Meanwhile........

Alex's  POV

I was at my office working filling some papers out like it's nothing new. When all of a sudden my spy Alberto that looks after my princess my queen Amy and he looked all panic so I stayed as calm as I possibly could because it was no the time to be panicking so I asked Alberto what is wrong and where is Amy tell me Alberto.

Sir Amy is in a mafia and gang war right now and I looked out for her but when I was fighting a few with my sniper without being noticed I lost view of her so I went inside sneakily and a guy hit her and she did stand but than she fainted and I really did try getting her to safety but the guy saw me and speared some type of chemical all over me and I  was knocked and when I woke up there was no sound and Amy was gone!!!!!!

I quickly stood up and went to my secret underground desk where i get my weapons i got some guns and quickly called all my men to be in 3 vans and the rest would stay to protect our place.

Wait for me mi riena and we headed towards where this all started and i couldn't get this sick felling out of my head hope your okay amy was what i thought i was neared the war between gangs and mafia.

A/n : so we will stop there since i have a few things to say so bare eith me it wont take that long i hope. So either way i am sorry i am taking so long to update and them being short since you all know school is out and will family got out so i went on vacation and there was no good service there and i was so tired when we came back so i am sorry about that but i have also been stressed out with parties here and there and family coming over its a mess right now so i might take long for me to update. Which hope you can all understand.

Moving on i wanted to say i have chosen the final chacters of this book yay 🙌!!!!

The person playing as amy is this beautiful women i dont know her name since i got it from google but go her and all this goes to google for the pictures😊😊

Now the person that will be playing as Alex is going to be stephan james

The rest will appear on the next upcoming chapters