CHAPTER 18

AMY'S POV

PREVIOUSLY ON CHAPTER 17

I put the album back in its place and lock. As than I head to the bathroom to clean my self because my tears ruined my make up badly. Once I am done cleaning my face I put on some pajamas and head to sleep with thoughts of parents and drifting into sleep.

Now chapter 18

Amy's POV

* The wound heals but it never does
That's cause you're at war with love
You're at war with love, yeah...... *

I turn off my alarm of the song battle scars cause it's a really great song to wake up too. I stand up from my bed and head to the bathroom cause I was debating if to stand up or not but decided to because I really need to take my shower from last night.

As I got in my bathroom and did my business and when I got in shower with the water hitting on my body and the warmth of the water felt so good. It was quiet and my mind drift up too a flash back of my memory.

**FLASH BACK**

THE DAY THAT EVERYTHING WENT WRONG this was a couple days of everything that happened to my both my parents. I was on the streets homeless with no place I can go to and just lost I was 10 for all I could not do anything. Rain started falling and I found a alley and some boxes I could cover myself with I was getting comfortable in my spot and about closing my eyes until I hear a loud BANG BANG BANG and me being my little self I screamed and I looked to the direction of where the noise came from and saw a shadow with something in there hands I really couldn't make out what it was from the distance but when I looked up to the man he was already looking up to me and he was coming towards me.

I didn't know what to do other than just stand there being dumb when he reached me he asked me something I never expected from a man that just killed someone.
M-Man
L-little amy

Hello there what are you doing here?

U-um I am alone and don't know where I am

Well do you know where your parents are

Yea they are up

Up???

Yes up in the sky and I have no place to stay

Oh really do you other people maybe?

Noooo my mom and dad never visited them

Well...... Would you like to come with me?

I-i don't know will you do the same as you did to that man

So you saw that huh and no I wouldn't cause you would be like a daughter to me so what you say little one

O-okay I will but will I have other kids there too

Oh yes many many people live there together

Okay thank you even if you didn't have to do it

Sure thing kiddo what is your name

Amy and yours?

Call me Sebastian

Okay Sebastian

Let's go cause it's getting more late

Okay

**FLASH BACK OVER**

THAT night changed everything that was when I was taken to a gang that taught me how to hide emotions and they all accepted me right when I came in through those doors.

But sadly Sebastian that was like my second father was in a war with another gang and he sadly didn't make it. I was cold from there on and never became close to anyone since my heart can not take another disaster happening and I guess alex is breaking my walls even if I don't want to admit it.

I get out of my daze and out of my shower I change into some grey joggers with a Nike sports bra. As well as with some shoes that were nice to walk around and brushed my hair and than I head down stairs to eat something for breakfast.
**HER OUTFIT DOWN⬇⬇⬇⬇**

When I entered the kitchen I grabbed pancake mix so I can make myself some pancakes since no one was at home

When out of nowhere a hear my bell ring through my whole home and I yelled coming.

When I opened I saw the one and only...... Alex just kidding it was my ex best friend that is now a snobby bitch I guess the money finally got to her head.

What do you want Marley. I said to her with clam but in my eyes was nothing but anger..

Amy please let me explain I wasn't on my right min......

Mind yeah you have told me that already and get out before I personally kick you out myself.

Not until you listen to me Amy

No now get out I am being serious

Bang Bang Bang 💥💥

Marley you bitch you are working with other people so be it then you will die first

I quickly get my gun out from my waist and shoot her before she can say anything else

I quickly call out back up since I am now leader from my second dad that he passed on to me.

THE WAR BEGINS NOW!!!!!

A/N: HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS Chapter and I know I made some changes here about somethings but I have changed the past episode from the part of her ex cheating on her since it would change my idea so don't worry I am changing that part and make 10 and forget about the ex boyfriend part ***

DON'T FORGET TO

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW ME