15

~°~

Nora shuts her eyes and a sash-like object appeared in her hands. She starts moving it around, and suddenly, the three of them are no longer in the lab, but right next to Y/N.

"We have to destroy this universe," Nora says. "What?! What about all these people?!" Sara shouts. "Nora's right. This universe is crashing on so many others, there will be more damage if we do nothing," Thea says to Sara.

Y/N says "how?" "I'm gonna need a pair of scissors," Nora says.

Everything around the girls starts to lose color, some people disappearing and others appearing. "Goddammit" Thea says, leading the other three girls to the closest store.

"Get the scissors and go" Thea says, keeping a lookout for anyone, or anything. "Found it," Nora says, holding up a scissors pack. The ground begins to shake, and cracks form.

"Hurry up!" Thea shouts, on one side of the store about to fall. Nora closes her eyes and summons the sash again. She weaves it around her hand and begins to cut it, cracks forming in mid-air.

Suddenly, it all stops. Thea, Sara, Y/N, and Nora find themselves in a sort of purgatory. "I know what to do" Nora says, looking down.

She summons a wispy kind of thread, and starts to weave it into a shape. The more she moves around the thread, the more she moves the more it gets harder to pull the thread. Cracks begin to form on Nora until she just falls apart.

Now all that sits in her place is the wispy thread, each one of the girls understanding exactly what it is.

Nora created a universe for them to stay. Even though it destroyed her. Y/N picks up the thread with caution, and it suddenly explides into a light too bright to look at.

When the brightness subsides, the girls find themselves on the street. They see the far too familiar countryhumans, and know they will have to restart. Y/N knows what she has to do.

Y/N has to end the story.