8

Ooooh boy

Edit: Im going to start doing comissions, is there an app where it's easy to do that?

~~

"I guess i should tell Thea" you whisper. Wait, you spoke? Your hand flies up to feel around your neck.

You dash to Thea's room, and the door flies open. Thea sits up, and sees you crying in the doorway. "What happened?" She asks.

"Nightmare" you say. Thea looks just as suprised as you are, but she knows something that you don't.

She pats the spot next to her and you climb into the bed. She sings a lullaby for you and you fall into the depths of sleep. (Just to be clear, Thea and Y/N have a sister like relationship. Don't get any ideas.)

~~

Waking up, you notice Thea is gone. You hear a bit of talking and some clattering coming from the kitchen, so you go to examine it.

You walk into the kitchen and see Thea, Russia, and Ukraine talking about something. You walk over, and upon noticing you, Thea gestures to you.

Ukraine gasps. You tilt your head in confusion, and Ukraine rushes over to you. He picks you up, and proceeds to spin you around. Russia and Thea have Ukraine put you back down, and Thea tells you what they were talking about.

"We were basically talking about you. Only good things though! Ukraine didn't believe that you were real, and speak of the devil, huh?" She says. You nod, and remember what happened.

You tug on her sleeve. She asks "yes?" You softly say "i-is there a r-reason why i c-can speak n-now?" In the quiet-est(?) voice possible. Russia gasps at you suddenly talking and Ukraine stares strangely.

Thea smiles, and explains "well let me tell you something, you have the ability to completely control your body. Such as healing, eyesight, stamina, and that stuff" you nod, showing you understand.

You notice Ukraine staring at you acter a while, and he immediately turns his head away, a slight blush forming on his face. You giggle, making his face appear with more of a pink tint.

Thea and Russia talk about older kid stuff while you and Ukraine play with flowers outside. Ukraine points out the vines and beautiful acacias growing around you. You smile, and turn your back to him.

You skillfully weave a flower crown of daffodils and lobelias. You turn around and place it on his head before he has time to react. He delicately takes off the flower crown to look at it, and is amazed by the beauty of the flowers.

You laugh, making him chuckle too as if it was contagious. Without you two noticing, Russia and Thea watch you both from inside, holding hands. Soviet left before you woke up, taking Belarus too, which explains their absence.

Ukraine weaves you a buttercup and lantana flower crown. He places it onto your head, and you both laugh. You begin to take the stems and blades of grass and start to make something. Ukraine watches as you make a little bow, adding a dahlia in the middle. You take small vines and attach it to Ukraine.

He chuckles, and you look around at the beauty of outside. You say "i never really got to go outside my life. Not ever seeing the beauty of it." He stares at you, and tells you "well, then you have to see more of it,"

He takes your hand and lifts you up. You follow him through a trail. Pushing a few leaves out of your face, you see a beautiful waterfall. The water glimmers, completely clear. You see small fish and underwater creatures on the surface.

Ukraine faces you and says "this is the place i usually go when i need to calm down. There's many many flowers here too." You giggle, and then you both hear Russia calling for the two of you.

~~

Belarus, Ukraine, and yourself draw while Soviet and Thea prepare something for dinner. You draw all the flowers you saw, while Belarus draws a family portrait. Ukraine hides his drawing, making it a suprise.

Once you finish the sunflower, you show it to Belarus and Ukraine. They smile, and tell you it looks awesome. You run over to Russia who sits on the sofa looking at his phone, and he says it looks real.

You smile, and return to the small table. You start folding another paper, Belarus watches you, wondering what you're trying to make. You finish, and you made a swan. Belarus gasps, and tries to make one too, but ends up making a duck.

You giggle, earning a small blush on Belarus. Ukraine finally finished his masterpiece, and shows it to you and Belarus.

He drew....you. You blush, probably the first time, and the siblings giggle. You laugh with them, until Thea calls out "dinner is ready!"

You, Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine, all get to the dining table and sit down. You smile to yourself, finally feeling genuine happiness.

That is...until you all hear knocking on the door.