13

~°~

"No..... Nonononono!"

"Sara?!" You shout, feeling the vines begin to grow all over your body. Nora steps closer to you, scared at your sudden outburst but even more terrified of Sara's disappearance.

You hear a zap like sound and look behind you. Sara lays motionless on the floor, and Thea stands behind her, dazed. "Thea what's going on?!" You ask.

"It's failing" is all Thea whispers. "What? What's failing?!" You shout, tears in your eyes. "This universe, it's crumbling to pieces!" She shouts, and now it all makes sense to you. Thea didn't know about countryhumans before you two went into their world, and when Third Reich was glitching, and even when America was acting unusual.

"All of these universes, they're merging?!" You ask, still a bit confused. "No, they're crashing down on eachother. There should still be a machine in the lab that can transport us to a stable universe." Thea explains. You pick Sara up, and nod towards Thea.

"Follow us," you say to Nora. The three of you,- plus Sara in your arms- run through the halls. Already familiar with the layout, you run ahead of them. Suddenly, a wall appears in front of you, forcing you all to a stop. You make a sharp turn, multiple passageways and doors just appearing.

You hear a sloshing sound and look down to see water filling up the lab. "Quick!" You shout to the girls behind you. Pieces of the ceiling begin to crash down, having the water drench you all.

You remember what you learned in your time when Thea was missing from the lab. You have to control your emotions. Holding one hand out, you make all of the water freeze, and the three of you start sliding.

Sara wakes up, and insists to run with you all, saying it will be faster. You agree, and put her down.

You run into the portal room and see a completely red portal there, sucking in water, ice, and debris from the crumbling lab. You run towards it, eager to get your friends to safety, but just as you get ahead, the whole ceiling around you collapses.

~-~

Beeep......beeeeeeeee-

Gasping, Y/N wakes up. She tries to speak, but she can't. "You must be wondering what happened, well...you were unconscious when we found you," the docter says, making you notice his position in the corner of the room. He looks almost familiar.

You brush it off. Confused, you point to your throat. "Your vocal chords had been damaged beyond repair, and there wasn't anything we could do." The doctor concluded.

Scared, you sit up. Two people walk into the room, two people that seem so familiar to you but you just can't remember them. "Y/N!" One of them says, tears in her eyes while running over to you. "tak mi przykro" the other says, crying to herself.

You look between the both of them, confused. The one who ran up to you has dark brown hair and icy blue eyes. The other one has dirty blonde hair and forest green eyes. They now know that you can't remember who they are, and start crying even more.

"Her memory won't return for a while, it would be best to keep her here to heal," the doctor informs the two girls. "Okay, but for how long?" The brown haired girl asks.

"A few weeks at best. The damage was bad, and burn marks were found all over her body," the doctor finishes, flipping through the notepad in his hands. "Anna I'm so so-" "save it! I don't want to hear it from you!" The brown haired girl cut off the blonde.

"Mia, what do we do?"

"I don't even know anymore,"

~°~

The next chapter will be the last to conclude this book. I will most likely make a sequel and/or a prequel.

Sorry for the plot twist, but it all works out in the end.