10

Fuck inspiration got out of his cage.

I need to call animal control again.

~~

Just as you wake up, you see New York cleaning up glass, America freaking out, and Michigan asking you "are you alright miss?" You nod as much as you can in your drowsy state.

New York finishes cleaning up the glass and disposes of it, dusting off his hands. He walks over and proceeds to casually slap his father in the face. You flinch, suprised at his sudden outburst.

Michigan leads you to another room while NY and America shout at eachother, America defending his actions while NY accuses him of kidnapping.

Michigan, Minnesoda, and New Jersey start to talk to you, trying to distract you from the fight. "D-do they fight o-often?" You ask them. "Yeah, New York and Dad aren't always getting along," New Jersey says.

"Anyways! We should probably get you back home! Where do you live? We can drop you off" Minnesoda says. You look down with a sad expression. "I uh, i don't really h-have a home"

They look at you with a mixture of suprised and pity. Just then, you remember Thea. "But I'm temporarily s-staying with Soviet Union!" They look at you completely shocked.

"Y-you mean THE USSR?" Michigan asks, a nervous expression across her face. "Y-yeah, why?" You ask. "Dad and sir Soviet aren't on the best terms..." New Jersey explains.

"Oh, o-okay," you say. Michigan stands up, and the other two follow. "Let's get you home," she states. She walks to a car, one you haven't seen before.

You all get in the car and Jersey start to drive to Soviet's house.

~~

The car pulls up in front of Soviet's home. He stayed put after Michigan called and told him that you were coming back. You hop out of the vehicle and rush over. Soviet hugs you as if he thought you were dead, which he did.

Thea, Ukraine, and Belarus join the hug. The three states wave their goodbye and go back to the house where New York and America were probably still fighting.

You feel bad for the states, mostly New York and how much he was fighting with America. If that happened ofte- suddenly, Soviet snaps you out of your trance. "Y/N? Is there something bothering you? " he asks. You wave your hands, dismissing the thought, and say "n-no worries-s"

Thea grabs your hand and leads you into the house, where three clothing bags lay on the floor. "Russia and I got you clothes, since you don't currently have any," she says.

You gasp and say "oh y-ou didn't hav-ve to!" Thea shakes her head, and shoves a pair of clothes into your hands. "Go try it on!" She says as she pushes you into your room. You change into the clothes, which consists of a white long sleeved shirt, a leather eyepatch, a red jacket, and black leggings. You walk out of the room after folding your old clothes and putting them on top of your dresser.

Thea squeals when she sees you, and goes into your room to help you puy away your new clothes. You fall onto your bed, exhausted of the previous events, and get a suddenly cold feeling.

~°~°~°~

A/N: Im sorry this chapter is a bit short ÓnÒ