3

Warning, chapter may include gore and/or torture. If you are sensitive to these things, please reconsider reading. You have been warned.

~~

As he says that, you look around the room nervously, shuffling your feet every so often. You just don't know how he will find out.

He apparently doesn't either. He shuts the lights off and you assume he leaves. He just leaves you there. You know the only way to not get yourself killed is to comply to whatever he says.

You think of all the things he did to you, getting enraged with every passing memory. Your arms glow, and burn as if they're on fire.

You cry, and feel the water dissipate ibto steam once the tears hit your hands. You look around the room and see the beautiful light your burning hands cast onto the walls.

If your emotions is what caused your arms to glow, maybe your emotions is what you need to focus on. Controlling your anger first, you try to think if all the things that's happened to you the past few weeks.

You barely notice the whirlwind of fire around you before you pass out from tiring yourself out too much.

~~3rd person~~

The scientist, known as Dr. Weise walks into the lab room and picks up Y/N. He heaves her over his shoulder and carries her to the room. He drops her on the floor and leaves.

Thea wakes up from the loud bang and sees Y/N slumped on the floor, clothes singed and torn showing the many injection wounds and bruises her body holds. Thea rushes to her aid, but unable to do anything. Thea puts Y/N on her bed, hoping she wakes up soon.

~~

A full 24 hours pass, and Dr. Weise comes back to the desolate room. Creaking the door open, he calls for Thea and Thea hesitantly follows. The metal door closes, Y/N not knowing that she won't see Thea for some time.

~~Y/N's POV~~

I slowly wake up to an empty and dark room. The cold wind blowing in from the open door. Wait, wind? The open door? I shoot up, feeling the cold breeze. How was i able to know the door was open though? Nevermind that, I need to find Thea.

I walk out of the room, and sheild my eyes from the blinding light that i walk into. I look around, and this time i walk to my right. This place is like a maze, one wrong turn bmand you get stuck at a dead end.

I walk around, eventually finding the lab room i used to be tested in as a kid.

~~

You cringe at the old memories and walk away. Oddly enough, you know exactly where you are going.

You walk the halls, eventually finding double metal doors. Knowing this leads to outside, you run up to the door. You try to pry it open, as hard as you can, but the door doesn't budge.

You feel a rush of emotions, and instinctively hold your head. You fall on your knees, and silently cry, your tears forming a puddle on the floor.

You stand up, shaking. You grab the handle if the door, and with all of the emotional buildup, the handle melts onto your hand, burning it. If you had a voice you would be screaming in pain, but you can't. You can only cry to yourself.

You use the heat from your emotions to burn a hole in the door, each passing second feeling like agony to you. You try to push the door down but you feel yourself getting lifted up by the hood of your top. You thrash around, but the scientist just takes you to your room and shoves you in.

He slams the door, leaving you in the dark quite literally. You cry, thinking about Thea and wondering if you will ever see her again. The room starts to freeze all around you, and you feel your hands going frigid. ('You' was the 666th word, reader is satan confirmed)

You have to control your emotions unless you want to blow u- wait that's it. You finally know how to leave after 17 years of being trapped. You just have to lose control of your emotions, but when is the question. When is the right time?

~~

Sorry for a shorter chapter, i thought that was a good point to leave it off.