4

~~

Perfect. You had just finished thinking of your plan. For the next week you would bottle up your emotions, and the next time that dreadful scientist tries to transport you to another dimension, you let all of your emotions leave your body, all at once like birds flying out of a cage.

You just need to keep it together for the next 5 days.

~~Day one~~

It seems to be going fine, though you haven't found Thea yet. You fear for the worst and remind yourself to keep your emotions in check, so you push aside any thought of Thea or leaving.

You think you can get through this so far with how you're holding up.

~~Day two~~

Your confidence falters a bit throughout the day, your mind travelling to Thea repeatedly. You have to always be on your toes, and focus on the door or wherever the door is incase the man who calls himself a doctor ever returns.

You are a bit less hopeful in surviving through this.

~~Day three~~

You had tried your best to not think of Thea. Every passing moment reminds you of how helpless you are to her, and how much you wish you could see her again.

Your hope has fallen down the drain, realizing how hard it is to just leave your emotions behind you.

~~Day four~~

After telling yourself it will all be fine, and that you could last, the thing you feared most happens. The scientist comes back, and takes you to the lab room. I will skip the details for now.

You feel better and you know you only have to last one more day. This will be easy, right? Wrong.

~~Day five~~

You feel your emotions tear your mental state apart. You aren't aware if this is normal for other people, but you wish it is so that you aren't alone in this battle.

You relax knowing it will all be over soon. Hopefully.

Except the scientist plans ahead for transporting you to another dimension. While you were unconsious, he put a tracking device in your arm. He gave you different clothes and prapared a bag for you.

~~Final moment~~

You know today is the day. The despicable 'doctor' takes you out of your room, and into the same room ad usual. He goes into a closet from the hallway and returns with two bags. Without explaining, he starts to put gear on you, attaching a weird weapon to your leg, knives hidden in your sleeves, and even a vest. He lets you change into a spy suit for better mobility under your regular clothes and gives you both bags.

He leads you to a strange machine. He makes you stand in the middle of three metal plates. He goes into the control room, and presses a few buttons.

Faintly, you can see Thea through the lab window in another room, collapsed on the floor with electricity crackling around her lifeless body.

You fear for her, but remember your plan. You think of how bad he hurt Thea, what he could have done to her, everything he did to you, and what he will pay for it.

Just as planned, you feel the heat in your body rising, the plates continue spinning, only faster and progresses. You feel a magnetic pull around you and break down on the floor.

You feel your hands heat up, your arms reach a freezing temperature, flowers cover your upper arms, and the rest of your body begin to freeze.

You feel fire spiral around you along with ice, both enhancing and destroying the machine at the same time. You hold your head, and the machine starts to beep rapidly. The scientist is too afraid to get out of the control room.

You look and see Thea with electricity filling the air in her room which fills you with more rage, and in a flash, you fall. Fall where? You don't know. You look around and see darkness everywhere. You notice that a faint light shines below you.

You look down and see the light get brighter the closer you get to it. Eventually, the light surrounds you and slowly, you feel yourself levitate to the floor.

You can feel the fire storm continue to rage on, your feelings and emotions too much for your frail body. You black out.

~~

AAAA FINALLY SPRING BREAK!