9

~~

Soviet stands up once he hears the knocking. You look visibly panicked, and vines begin to grow around your arms. Soviet opens the door and sees..

America. US stands at the door for a few silent seconds before Soviet shuts the door on him. America shouts a few things and basically pounds on the door, making the vines on your arms grow increasingly tighter.

Soon, you feel blood run down your arms, and Thea notices. She takes out a random pair of scissors, and cuts off the vines, showing bruises on your wrists and arms.

You tell Thea about what happened at the States' house, everyone else hearing about it too.
Ukraine and Belarus look at you worried, meanwhile Russia and Soviet know America is convinced you are a creature of sorts.

You feel vines begin to grow all around your body, tightening the more you know America is at the door. Once the vines reach your neck, Thea has had enough.

She stands up, and walks towards the door. You try to tell her to stop, but the vines are causing you to suffocate. You fall to the floor, Ukraine and Belarus rushing to your side while Soviet, Russia and Thea get America to leave.

You feel darkness prick the corners of your sight, and you think you're going to pass out, until you feel someone cut the vines off. You gasp, filling your once burning lungs with air.

You stand up, and pat off whatever dirt or dust may have gotten on your clothing. Once America leaves, you all finish dinner.

~~

Thea remembers that you don't have any actual clothing, and talks to the others about it. As you daydream on the sofa, Thea plans something. "Do you guys know how Two doesn't have any other clothes?" Thea asks Russia.

Russia nods, then says "yeah, we should get her some. She can't keep wearing that hoodie and jeans." Thea and Russia talk a bit more before heading out, Thea remembering to keep her hood up because of America.

Belarus taps you on the shoulder, making you snap out of your trance. She giggles, and says "i noticed you don't really have much clothes, which means..."

She drags you to her room, which is clearly her room because the sign on the door is painted in her flag. She opens her dresser, and finds something.

She turns around and you can see that she has a light creme colored sweater with dark grey shorts. She gets out a pair of leggings, and shoves you into the bathroom, saying "alrighty, now get dressed!"

Once she says that, you change into the clothes, your old clothing neatly folded in your hand. You open the door and Belarus squeals, literally. She drags you to the living area, where Ukraine sits on the sofa.

He looks over at you, and blushes. You smile, and Belarus sits you down on the sofa. She makes you turn around so your back faces her while she sits on the sofa.

Belarus begins to braid your long hair, noticing the many many flowers entangled in it. Ukraine just sits on the sofa, trying to not stare at you. Soviet sits in his office, since he recently just got a letter.

Once Belarus finished braiding your hair, she adds a hair band at the end to secure it in place. She plays with your hair, making you giggle every now and then.

You, Ukraine, and Belarus talk for a bit before you start to yawn. Belarus giggles, and says "tired?" You nod sleepily, and Belarus takes you back to your room. You flop straight on the bed, disregarding your clothes.

You fall into a peaceful sleep, unaware of the movement around you. Soon, Thea and Russia return, holding a few bags of clothing, but notice everyone in the house already asleep.

They both end up falling asleep on the sofa, having been exhausted from the walk. America looks through the window, knowing this is his chance.

As America finds his way to your room, once he enters, he feels a huge drop in temperature. He shivers, and sees you dead asleep on the bed, snuggled into the covers.

He hesitates for a second, but he is determined to find out what you are. He walks closer to you, becoming more frigid the closer he is. He picks you up, you being ice cold, and slowly walks out of the room.

You stir slightly in your sleep, making America flinch. He walks out of the house, and back to the mansion where the States live. Once he opens the door, Michigan gasps. "What are you doing?!" She shouts.

America places you on the sofa, and responds "we need to find out...what this thing is." Texas and Florida both come downstairs and see chaos. They return to their room.

New York walks into the living area, holding a glass of water, but drops it seeing you passed out on the sofa. The glass shatters, and he begins to clean it up.

The loud crash suddenly wakes you up.

~~back with Thea~~

Thea wakes up, changes into better clothes, and walks out of her room. She goes to look in your room to tell you about the clothes she and Russia got you, but notices a severe lack of you.

She runs up to Soviet's office and slams the door open. Soviet looks up from his work and Thea shouts "SOMEONE TOOK TWO!"

"TWO OF WHAT?!"

"NO, SOMEBODY KIDNAPPED TWO!"

"OH THAT-"

"LANGUAGE!"

"I DIDN'T EVEN SAY IT YET!"

"BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY"

"LETS JUST GET TWO BACK"