5

~~

Thea's POV *wink*

Two...  Where is she? I have this growing fear of where that dreadful scientist sent her, but i try to tell myself that isn't where she is.

I was always watching over her. One of the horrid powers i had gotten from the scientist was astral projection. I know all of the powers she has too, though it isn't as bad as mine.

All those nights she thought she was alone, i was there with her. Not phisically but mentally. I always felt bad though i had my hands full with the scientist experimenting on my electricity powers.

When Two exploded the lab, i was using my astral projection. My phisical body was blown away along with everything and everyone else who were in that building. My spiritual connection to my body had been cut, and i roam the world as a ghost-like entity.

Though i don't know how, i feel a strange connection to the place where i think Two was blasted to. She may have destroyed part of time itself, and created a rip in the universe, but i managed to take a look at the place where she was going to. (Reference to my other book)

Almost an exact copy of our world. Though i did not see any people, i assumed there were humans, naturally. But doing further digging i discovered the tie between our world and others. There was no possible dimension that was a copy of ours. Not any with humans at least.

Instead, there were 'countryhumans' as they called themselves. Countries personified to be almost regular human beings with the exception if their bodies as their flags.

What time Two went to, is the only part i don't know. She could've gone as far back as 2,000 years at the most.

To create another portal to the exact same place and time, would require even more energy than it did the first time, and the consequences would be more taxing.

First i would have to recreate the machine Dr. Weise made. Find a way to pull an incredible amount of magnetic energy into the same spot, compact it all together, and blow it up.

It sounds dangerous, but fairly easy. Find the scraps in the wasteland of the old lab, get the metal plates, put it all together, and blast massive amounts of electricity at it.

Yet i haven't found my body. That would be the only hard part for this whole thing. I just have to get it back.

Guess I'm heading to the lab then.

~~

???'s POV

"AMERICA COME HERE!!" Texas called me. I run downstairs and  see Florida and Texas crowded around something or rather someone on the floor.

I lightly push Florida away and get a closer look at the body. "How did....it get here?" I ask them. "We don't know, there was a sudden burst of fire and now there's something on our floor!"

I say "i visit you guys for a day and this happens..." I pick the body up, hair covering their face. I bring them to the living area and place them down on the sofa.

Their hair uncovers their face. They look just like us, well almost just like us. They do have bruises and scars all over their face. Their left eye has a claw like scar.

They wear a red hoodie and light wash jeans. A bulletproof vest was strapped onto them along with a bit more gear and weapons. Texas said there was fire, but this person doesn't have anything that could bring fire.

Slowly, she starts to wake up.