Chapter 70 EDITED - He is Dead

HELLO ALL- ALAS WE ARE COMING TO AN END (only a few more chapters left)

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT - Comments motivate me to write and update quicker

AND ENJOY

I woke up to a numbifying ache on my whole everything and a throbbing headache that beat to it's own tune. The room I awoke in was very bright, so much so that when my eyes fluttered open, my pupils contracted painfully and my eye lids quickly shut to hide them from the harmful light.

I groaned aloud as I tried to block the artificial rays with my hands. But, as soon as I had lifted my hand, there had been a small tug that pulled me back.

What the heck? I thought as I stared at the intravenous drip extending out from my veins. I sat up and pulled the duvet from my body, ignoring the pain of course. I looked down at the drip and pulled at it slightly.

Not a second too soon a wave of memories washed over me. I flinched back remembering the kidnapping, the brainwashing, the rescuing, the transformation, everything. I blinked rapidly as the flashes of people that I knew, or used to know, flickered teasingly in my mind. Nikki turning out to be a witch-vampire and having had put Davis under a spell of some sort. Crad-or Cade, which happened to be his real name-turning out to be a vampire leader in the making. And all my other friends from New York all vampires as well. Evil vampires. Not only that but I was bitten. I touched my shoulder and winced at the throbbing pain that still occurred.

Jacob and Embry were werewolves. The dream I had way back when about Jacob turning into a wolf was true. I shivered, I've been living with people who shape shifted into big dogs. Big dogs I had phobia of.

It all was so overwhelming, I felt woozy as each memory came and plowed into my brain. My head ached tenfold and I began losing balance from the edge of my bed. As the blankets of the bed began falling it hit me then that they were tangled around me and were falling because I was falling. I stared at the floorboards helplessly as they came to meet me.

I braced myself for the impact to come with the hard surface, but they never came. Instead, my body fell into a warmer, more firm one. I mumbled incomprehensible sounds of confusion as I looked up to my savior. I knew who it was way before I looked up. His warmth and touch was always familiar to me. Just him holding me seemed to have some kind of healing power on me for my headache subsided and my heart pounded in both anticipation yet tranquility.

"Jacob," I murmured happily as he lifted me up and placed me back on the bed.

Jacob looked down at me with a smile. But the smile looked broken, fragile in a way, as unfitting as it seemed. I furrowed my eyebrows and lifted my fingers to graze the tips across his face. He grasped my hand and pressed the palms against his cheek. I didn't realized until it was too late that our faces were drifting closer and closer. It was like our lips were gravitating towards each others. I didn't know what compelled me to do it, but I did. It just felt like it was the perfect time to just reach over and kiss him and he seemed to have the same idea. My eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips before his did as well and it was like slow motion before we finally kissed. His lips were warm and soft against mine as they kissed mine slowly.