Chapter 52 - Something Strange

Happy 2013!

Hope you all had an amazingly awesome holiday and new year! And I'd like to thank everyone of you guys who have fanned me.  You all mean so much to me and that is why this year I really am hoping to finish this story, you've all waited long enough! 

Anyway,

COMMENT

VOTE

ENJOYYYY :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

He sighed, seeming torn within himself, but I didn't care. I wanted an answer and I wanted one now. "I've told you already! I can't... can't..."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Can't what?"

"...I can't like you like this... I'm not allowed to, Sam-"

"Sam? Where did Sam come from? Why is it all the excuses around here lead to Sam?"

Jake remained silent and didn't respond. I narrowed my eyes as I glared at him. A moment of this piercing silence continued before he started the rusty car up again and began driving once again. He didn't look at me, he didn't talk, he just drove the car, but I did hear him whisper an apology.

"Ya know what?" I piped, "I don't care anymore. I'll find out my answers myself and I won't take Sam as an answer."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

When Jacob dropped me off back at Sam's I was slightly relieved to see that he wasn't home yet, but a wave of rage and disappointment hit me. I wanted so badly to confront him about this evening. My sister's future arival, and the other secrets that's being held away from me. I understood that I couldn't know everything, but all this was simply ridiculous!