Chapter 1 - The Plane Ride

“I don’t wanna go!” I shouted loudly.

“Macy Ann Louise Uley! You are going and that’s final!” My mother responded just as loud.

 I folded my arms over my chest and frowned. I didn't understand why she wanted to do this now. Now of all times. Just when I finally got comfortable with my surroundings when I finally got to know all these people, she decides to ship me out.

 “Why? I don’t wanna go to some stupid, boring, La Push! All my friends are here, all my things are here!” My mother sighed, and ran her hand through her hair. “Macy…Believe me forks is a beautiful, and calm place...and it’d be great to visit your some of your relatives there, don’t you miss them?” She reasoned.

“No.” I responded stubbornly. “C’mon, Mace, it’d be great to get in touch with your Quileute Heritage…again…” She began. But I just stared at the ground rolling my eyes. “…Macy! You were BORN there! What about your childhood friends!?” she continued. I glanced at her, stubbornness burning in my eyes.

“I have lots of friends here!” rubbing her eyes, she took a deep sigh. I know she didn't care about that crap, in fact I was being sent away because of misbehavior.

 "I don't know why you're doing this, La Push is a beautiful place full of opprotunities."

I raised my eyebrows. La Push? Beautiful place? "Yeah but you're sending me off as a punishment. I'm not stupid, you're just doing this because I came in late again. You seriously need to get over it Ma, I was just having fun. Nothing dangerous."

 This time my mother's tone changed, she no longer sounded as though she was negotating with me, she was angry, "Nothing dangerous?" She scoffed, "Yeah ok, what do you call all that stuff you did last week? Hijacking your principle's car!" She was shouting even louder now. "You call that Nothing Dangerous !? That's it... you’re going to La Push! Pack your things you're leaving first thing in the morning, I already bought the ticket.”

I looked at her, shocked. She bought the ticket to send me away, without my own knowing. So, she was going to send me regardless. I bawled my hands into a fist and clenched my teeth.

"So, thats it huh? You're sending me away..." I turned my heels and retreated to the stairs, “First she takes me away from New York, away from my aunt, and my friends, and then she brings me here, California…now she's taking me from this place too!” I monolouged as I stumped on each step forcibly.  I've been staying here for only two months and I'm moving again!

“What was that?” My mother's voice chimed in a warning tone.

“Oh, nothing Mother…” With that, I slammed the door shout.

 If she thought she could easily send me off, she's sadly mistaking, I am not going! No matter what, she can't make me!

*

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Fasten Your Seat belts, We Will Be Lifting Off, In Fifteen Minutes…” the voice on the intercom said. I bitterly strapped my seat belt over me, muttering inaudible words. I can’t believe that she made me come!

“Excuse me…” I looked up to see who it was, two way-oversized(not to be rude) people who had just uttered those words. One man and the other, a woman. My mouth gaped. They’re sitting next to me!? Oh Lord help me if this is so.