Chapter 29 - Nikki

Emily nodded.

I raised my eyebrow and place my hands on my back. "For me? Seriously? Who are they?" 

She gave a shrug. "I don't know... She says she went to your school from New York... Ridgeway. I think her name is Nikki...?" I stopped walking as her words processed through my mind and my mouth hung open.

"N-Nikki!?" Without waiting for a response I ran past Emily and through the back door slamming the door open and there she stood. Head held  high, her gracious lashes shadowed over her pasty white skin as her long wavy blonde hair shined brightly in the sun.

Excitement ran through my systems as I immediately ran over to her. "NIKKI!" I shouted with glee. It had been so long since I've seen her. But she looked ever more the ssame. Nikki's head snapped over to my direction, a bright smile spreading out on her beautiful face.

"MACY!" She yelled back as she spread her arms out wide. 

 "Gosh, I've missed you so much!" I breathed out as I embraced her minty hug.

"I missed you too, Mace...!" She said as she squeezed me tight.

"How'd you get here...?" I asked her afterwards.

 "OH MY GOSH! That reminds me! It has been soooooo, sooooo, soooooooooooooooo frickkin boring without you, and I'm not even kidding... there was no one to do ridiculous stunts with...no one to dare me into doing ridiculous stunts, and no one to dare into doing ridiculous stunts with me! When I mean no one, I mean NO-ONE, Sebastian refused to go canon jumping with me, and Crad said he didn't want to die young and said no, Nila was just being...Nila... And don't get me started with Billy and Derek! So there was nooooo-thing to do! Awww, I missed you so, so, so much!" She blabbed.

 I rolled my eyes momentarily as I pulled out of her hug. Nikki was always the blabber mouth, and she hadn't even answered my question. It's like you ask her a question and as she tells you the answer she gets side tracked and starts talking about something else. Like a motor engine... her mouth keeps running and running--

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed as I looked on what she had been sitting on.  

 Mason. My motorcycle! "My motorcycle!"  It had been such a long time since I rode my motorcycle...  What like maybe only three months? Nikki grinned at me.

 "Oh yeah! That's how I got here... Since you left you motorcycle back with your Aunts, we as in Me...and a few other people...thought 'Why don't we bring it to you? It'd be a great excuse to go see you!' but then when we went to your Mom's...who did not open the door for us even after seven hours of banging on the door and ringing the bell... She told us that she had sent you away to you Uncles, but when we asked her where, she slammed the door onto our faces... But then we just decided to go through your mail and found a letter from this Sam dude...err apparently he's your mother's husbands brother... and-" I held my hand up to stop her, her mouth running too fast for me to comprehend.

"So---Wait let me get this straight... You got my motorcycle from my Aunts went to my Mom's house, which is in California... You traveled from New York all the way to California...for me? ...Aww..." I outstretched my arms and wrapped her into a big hug. After a moment realization hit me

"Wait! You went through my mail!?" I felt her shrug under my arms.

"Eh, What can you do...?" I pulled away from her and laughed.

 "But seriously...you guys--hey where are the others, did they come along as well?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.  Nikki shook her head.

"Nah, Sebastian wasn't able to, Crad had some important...family...business to attend to, Billy and Derek was  going to come as well, but they also had to do something... And Nila refused to come unless Crad was coming...so...." As she listed my friends that were unable to come a small frown made my face, unfortuntely Nikki spotted it and took it the wrong way.

"Oh so! I'm not good enough for you now!? Ugh! we are so through..." She said dramatically.

"We are so over!I bursted into small fits of giggles as she continued.

"We were never together to begin with..." I rolled my eyes. Oh, Nikki and her shenanigans...

 Dramatically, Nikki placed a hand over her chest. "A-Are you divorcing me!? And after all we been though? What about the kids? What will poor little Tommy--Timmy think?" She said dramatically sobbing. I shook my head at her, I can't believe I missed this crazy gal.

"You're insane..." I stated as  smiled curled at the corners of my lips. Nikki regained herself once again, as she pushed her hair from her face.

"Oh yeah? Nah, I think you're the crazy one in this relationship... I'm the...more logically balanced one..." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Oh, so I'm the crazy one?" I scoffed as I placed my hands on my hips. She nodded her head.

"Absolutely..."