Chapter 31 pt. 2 - Busted By The Cops

"So...you live around here?" The officer asked me confusingly as he drove along the familiar path to La Push. I rolled my eyes.

"Look, Officer...Swan is it? Well...whatever, why don't you just drop us off here and err...I don't know, leave?" Nikki who sat besides me in the squad car asked the man in the drivers seat. The mustached man turned his seat looking at us.

"I'm afraid that is a no-can-do..." The cop told us. I groaned.

"Awww, why not! C'mon...! That is so unfair! We didn't even do anything wrong! " I tried once more. The guy in the passenger seat looked over at me incredulously.

"You didn't do anything wrong...!?" I nodded my head. "Exactly, thank you for agreeing with us...Officer..." Nikki snickered besides me.

You know what? I didn't exactly think we were going to end up being driven back home in the back to a squad car with the escort of two police officers. Now before I continue I should probably tell you why exactly we were in the car to being with...

*

"So where do we go next...?" I asked Nikki how drove besides me. She shrugged her shoulders casually.

"Well, I-we've got a visit to an old friend of mine...just ya know scheduling some...events..." I nodded my head in response as the wind passed through my hair.

"Oh alright..." Nikki turned her head towards me with a large smile. "But first why don't we take a tour around, huh?" She suggested.

-

"Hey! Hey you get back here!" The cop behind us shouted. I turned around seeing the uniformed man with the mustache chase after us trying his best to pull up his pants. Why? Because Nikki has his belt. 

I glanced over at her holding the man's belt in the air as she crackled in laughter.

"C'mon! Come get us officer!" She laughed speeding off with her motorcycle. I laughed and drove off after her as the cop fiddled with the keys to his car. Moments later the sounds of sirens invaded my ears. I snickered slightly as I saw the car speeding behind me in the rear view mirror.

"Pull Over!" The police said shouting into the mega phone thing. I pressed on the gas driving next to Nikki. "I think they want us to... 'pull over'..." I shouted to her laughing. She looked over at me her eyes twinkling in mischief.

"Really? Well I guess that's too bad, right?" She said raising an eyebrow. I nodded my head glancing  at my rear view mirror once again.

My lips turned into a smirk as I saw the car slowing down. Nikki looked behind her before looking straight again.

"Aw, they're slowing down... why?" She asked with a  confused expression on. I laughed louder, not trying to hide my suspicious act.

"Well... I might have popped a hole or three into their gas tank..." I told her with a grin. Nikki laughed along with me.

"Whoo Hoo! Macy! You go girl..." She roared making me laughed even harder. 

At the next couple of miles we stopped our bikes, and looked at each other. "That was..." Nikki began giving me solemn look.