Miracles Out Of Nowhere

A/N: Please, please know that I love ALL of you no matter what.

Contest winner: @lullafxck - her cover is on the side, on the Instagram page & on my tumblr. She named chapter & picked the song. Congratulations!

__________

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: The Balcony Scene

BY: Pierce The Veil

"Can we lose our minds

And call it love for the last

time? My darling, never rest

until the darker gets the best

of all we had, can the cold carry on?"

Vic's P.O.V

I waited, leaning up against the wall with my arms crossed. I was standing just outside of the cafeteria, waiting for Kellin. It was just after everyone had eaten their last meal of the day; it was about seven something, almost eight...I think. Everyone was making their way out of the cafeteria. I had just been in the bathroom and I had finished my food quickly, so I just decided to wait outside the door.

I rolled my eyes as everyone was walking out. Miranda walked out, flashing me a smile and sending a small "Hey." in my direction. I was relieved when she didn't stop and try to talk to me. Alex walked out, not paying any attention to me as he headed straight for the bathroom. I turned my head back to the door finally seeing Kellin walk out.

I reached out and grabbed his arm, spinning him around, away from the group of people. I heard Kellin gasp in surprise.

"Boo." I say with a smile, letting go of his arm.

"You scared the shit out of me." He replied with nervous eyes, looking around at the rest of the people, probably making sure nobody was looking at us weird.

"Why? You have something to hide?" I asked jokingly.

He laughed, "Shut up."

I smiled at him, almost forgetting why I had been waiting for him in the first place.

"Uh, wanna sneak up to the roof?" I asked quietly.

He bit his lip nervously. His tired eyes wandered up as he thought about it, then slowly nodded.

"Sure... We have to be back before nine; they're gonna check our rooms..." He said, unsure of his decision.

"Yeah, sure, whatever..." I said quickly, grabbing his arm and pulling him down the hallway, "Let's go-"

"Oka-wait!" He said, suddenly. I stopped and turned to him, giving him a questioning look. He laughed nervously.

"Uhh, I have to...I'm gonna use the bathroom really quick." He stammered.

"Hurry up." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

He nodded, walking a couple steps behind us, stepping into the bathroom. He was in there for a couple minutes; I was about to walk in and nicely tell him to hurry the fuck up, but then Alex walked out, distracting my thoughts. As he turned the corner, not paying attention, he ran into me.

"Fuck!" He let out a large breath, "Dude, you scared me. You shouldn't creep up one people like that; alright good talk, goodnight." He said, quickly. Before I even had the chance to process his sentence, he was walking down the hall.