The Broken Sit in Circles & Stay Unspoken... We Are Powerless.

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: HOSPITAL FOR SOULS

BY: BRING ME THE HORIZON

"...How are we on a scale of one to ten?
Could you tell me what you see?
Do you wanna talk about it?
How does that make you feel?

Have you ever took a blade to your wrists?
Have you been skipping meals?
We're gonna try something new today.
How does that make you feel?

Hold me close, don't let go

Watch me.

Hold me close, don't let go...

Watch me burn..."

VIC'S P.O.V

We made our way to at one of the lunch tables, I waited as for my assigned partner to sit before I said anything

"So, you're name's Alex?"

He nodded, placing his paper and pencil in front of him, "Gaskarth."

"Excuse me?" 

He laughed, "That's my last name... incase you were wondering."

"Oh... right." I mumble, looking back towards the group. I noticed Miranda, she was laughing, smiling of course. She was with that guy the stopped me from lunging towards that fuck face who called me a psycho. She was sitting with her legs crossed, knees pointed towards his. Her dark hair fell over her shoulders which were slightly back, causing her chest to look more noticeable. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander down her body, then back to her legs. It was then that I noticed how nice of a body she actually has-...

"Dude, are you even listening?" I felt a light smack against my hand as Alex's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I snapped my head towards him.

"Hmm?" He sighed.

"I said-..." I accidentally felt my eyes wander away from him and back to Miranda.

"Vic! What are you looking-..." His head snapped in the same direction as mine, "-Ohhh."

I quickly looked back at him. Once he realized who I was looking at, he raised his eyebrow with the most mischievous grin on his face.

"What?" I questioned.

"Were you-..." I knew what he was going to say.

"No."

"You were checking out-..."

"No."

"Yes you-..."

"No."

His eyes widened, and he slightly gasped. "Ew, Miranda? Really?"

"What are you, twelve?" I rolled my eyes at his immature attitude.

"Hey, It's not my fault if you want to get your dick cut off..." He shot back.

"I don't like her, I was just-what the hell did you just say about my dick?" I said realizing what he had just randomly said. Was that his way of calling her a whore? I hope not, because that's a really bizzare thing to say.

"Don't you know?" He whispered, leaning on the table. I did the same, getting closer so I could hear him.

"Don't I know what?" I mumbled. He looked