Prettier & Younger But Not Any Better Off

A/N: guess what? The rest of this chapter was really fucking cute & long but it got deleted. So fuck my life & I'm sorry if it seems sloppy. 

_____________________________

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: I'm like a lawyer with the way I'm always trying to get you off (Me & You)
BY: Fall Out Boy

"The best way
To make it through
With hearts and wrists intact
Is to realize
Two out of three ain't bad
Ain't bad...
Me and you
Setting in a honeymoon
If I woke up next to you..."

Vic's P.O.V

I didn't know what else to say to Kellin after that.

After he had calmed down. After he had sucked his feelings back in. After he had brushed his teeth, twice. After he had the nerve to flash me one last fake smile... We left the bathroom.

We were now on his bed, both with our legs crossed, sitting directly infront of each other, saying nothing.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I slowly whispered.

He was sitting with his elbow on his knee; his chin rested in his hand and his hand over his mouth. His eyes were red and puffy from breaking down in the bathroom. He looked exhausted. I don't know the last time he slept through a full night... or slept at all. He had fallen asleep for a couple of minutes before I found him in the room. He was crying and practically screaming in his sleep. I had been shaking him and even covered his mouth so he would stop yelling. I didn't want one of the nurses to hear and take him away.

"I don't know what to say." He whispered in reply, rubbing his face and taking a deep breath.

"What do you want to say?" I asked.

He lightly shook his head, "I don't know if I want to say that..."

"Kellin. We kind of have to talk now, don't you think?" I asked a little louder. He can't just tell me he has some sort of feelings for me and then not talk about it. I mean, I didn't know whether to call him selfish or start crying myself. It wasn't fair. Sure, maybe I had realized I liked him first, but...

I was still just as confused as he was.

"I don't-... I dont know! Okay? I don't even know if telling you all of that was a good thing, I-..." He coughed to cove up a tiny sob that slipped passed his lips as his eyes watered.

"...-Fuck." He muttered as he stood up and started to walk out of the room.

"No! Kellin, don't-..." I half-shouted, jumping off of the bed and grabbing hi arm. He quickly spun around and looked down at my hand, then back up to me. I saw something flash in his eyes. I don't know what it was about that look, but I felt it in my bones.

"S-Sorry.." I mumbled, dropping his hand and turnout away from him, pacing momentarily. "It's just-... You can't-... You can't run away from this!" I shouted.

"Away from what?!!" He shouted, just as loud.

"-Away from this!!" I repeated, motioning between us, "...-Whatever this is! We just-... We need to figure it out!" I said, my voice getting louder and more frustrated as I moved a little closer to him.

"YOU WANT TO FIGURE THIS OUT?!!" He yelled, stepping closer.

"YES!!" I yelled, taking another step forward.