Give Me All Your Poison

A/N: I wrote this while I was sick by the way. I feel fucking awful. 

___

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: THANK YOU FOR THE VENOM

BY: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

"You'll never make me leave
I wear this on my sleeve
Give me a reason to believe
So give me all your poison
And give me all your pills
And give me all your hopeless hearts..."

Vic's P.O.V

"You can either tell us what you used and where you got it, or we can search your room. Which one?"

Both Kellin and I were standing in front of Dr. Winslow and Dr. Connors. I simply crossed my arms while Kellin looked at me and rolled his eyes. I didn't say anything to them.

"Unbelievable." He muttered while looking the other way.

"Kellin hush... Vic?" Dr. Winslow said, giving me an expectant look.

I looked at her right in the eyes and glared, but I kept my mouth shut; this was something I was already way too good at...

She sighed, "Fine."

You're probably wondering why Kellin and I are having to have our room searched right now. Right?

Well, since that whole...'incident' three days ago, things have happened.

- F L A S H B A C K -

-THREE DAYS AGO-

I hate myself.

I just stayed there.

Because right now...I just didn't have the strength to get up from this position.

I stayed in there and cried for an hour. I don't know why... Maybe I was just being dramatic. After cursing to myself, I buttoned my pants back up and started to stand up.

Because right now... I was pissed.

I looked around at the...'mess' we had made. Well, the mess Kellin had made, and I just felt even more furious.

All of a sudden, the door opened, making me jump out of my skin. Of course it was Alex.

"There you are! Everyone's been looking for you and Kellin for like an hour, what are you-have you been crying?" He asked.

Fuck.

"No. Move." I said, looking down and shoving him out of the way.

As I was walking away, I heard him.

"What happened in-Ew, what the fuck?!" Then the door slammed shut, leaving someone else to disinfect the entire room.

I kept walking, feeling more and more determined.

I hate Kellin. I hate him.

After walking for a minute, I came to a stop in front of a door. After making sure it was the right one, I started banging on it.

"What!?" A somewhat sleepy Miranda said, opening the door. "Vic?" She looked a little shocked once she realized it was me. "Have you been crying?" She asked, her eyes getting wider and more awake. Well, it looks like she's back to her normal self.

"Is your roommate in there?" I mumbled, avoiding her question.

"No, she's not, but are you oka-"