I Was Looking For Something To Drown Out The Pain

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: NO DIFFERENT

BY: TONIGHT ALIVE

"I was looking for something
to drown out the pain.
But with all the wrong answers
it started again.
I learned on that very day,
I just cannot keep running away
from myself. Under a spell,
drag myself to hell..."

Vic's P.O.V

I stormed or of the art room, letting the door slam behind me. I justf wanted go back to my room. I just wanted to sleep-

"Boo."

"Fuck, Kellin!" I gasped in surprise. He scared me, so what... Once my heart fluttered back to its rightful place in my chest instead of falling out of my ass...I took my hand off of my jumpy chest.

"Hey."

"Hi."

He laughed at me; I continued to walk passed him.

"Where are you going?" He asked, following me. I actually remained silent for a second as I resisted the urge to say, 'Bed. Wanna join?'

Obviously, deciding against saying that... I cleared my throat, settling with a simple, "Sleep."

He furrowed his eyebrows, slowing for a second, then picking his pace back up. "Sleep? Already? It's only-"

"What do you want, Kellin?" I snapped, spinning around, accidentally hitting his chest. He slightly stumbled back and looked at me with a small expression.

"Uh-... I was just-...sorry-I..." He stuttered.

I raised my eyebrows as I waited for him to speak English. His eyes caught mine and he kind of just stood there with is mouth slightly ajar. After a second, he cleared his throat nervously, and mumbled, "Sorry..."

I got annoyed. Therefore, I turned away and began walking in the opposite direction.

He didn't follow me for a second and I thought I was away from him. That is, until I felt a firm grip on my wrist.

All of a sudden, I was being forcefully spun around.

"No. You're coming with me." He said. His voice as firm as his grip.

"Kellin, I'm not in the mood." I groaned, trying to get away from him.

"I want to show you something..." He said, continuing to pull me down the hallway.

"I don't care!" I said.

He just rolled his eyes and muttered, "You will..."

__

I honestly thought we were going to keep going straight, down this long, boring hallway but he kind of scared me when he roughly jerked me to the left and down another hallway I've never been down. Then again, there were a lot of places here I haven't been. I thought for a second and I realized... It kind of made me sad, the way he walked around this place as if he knew it like the back of his hand...

"Where are we going?"

"Shh."

I looked at him like he was crazy... (Well, you know what I mean.) Did he really just shush me?

We walked for a couple more minutes in silence. Just when I was about to say something, we stopped. He let go of my wrist and I found myself being momentarily disappointed, but I ignored that feeling at looked where we were.

"You brought me to a supply closet?" I asked, crossing me arms.

He grinned, "Yep."

I just stared at him as he smiled. It was a tad creepy, to be honest.