12| a fortnight later

tw // mention and implication of dubious consent, use of derogatory terms, sex scene

   horrifying, was what hoseok thought about humanity as he stepped inside suga&spice inn once again that night. dr. park is a prick—how could he do that to anyone? hoseok's white veil shielded his worries as he walked in, and it helped when people came out of his path to let him walk easily to the back rooms, where the "real shows" were. it was ironic how he thought of horrifying human beings when he was walking into a brothel himself intending to let his anger out on the people inside.

seokjin had refused him coming here again, but hoseok felt like he had to. he recalled the conversation between them in the car earlier...

"this isn't fair, why would that-that bastard do that?" hoseok asked, running a hand through his hair, with his veil clutched tightly in his fist. seokjin rolled his eyes at him, feeling highly impatient and fed up.

   "just give it a rest, would you? you could just report this to his boss and let them handle it." seokjin snapped at hoseok, who just glared at him with a clench of his jaw. if the bodyguard was fazed, he didn't show it. hoseok felt even more uneasy by the minute.

   "the one time i try and help someone—" hoseok started, but seokjin shook his head and deadpanned at hoseok.

   "this someone isn't worthy of your attention! why would you?" seokjin was bitter, and hoseok had no idea why. he also had no idea how seokjin found it fitting to use that tone with him, even if he was older. he needed to be reminded of his place.

   "you don't get to order me, seokjin. remember that." he told the older, who just rolled his eyes in response, and the car ride was spent in silence.

hoseok came here after two weeks of absence, needing to just relieve his stress. the preparations of his upcoming coronations were ongoing, and the thought of him knowing something that can affect someone's life made him wary. calming himself down, he plopped down on a chair, his eyes travelling around the translucent veil to scan the stage—his eyes falling on one of the girls on it, gripping the pole tightly.

and so, the show began, and hoseok leaned his head sideways against his hand, feeling distraught and in the need to relieve himself. he focused numbly on the girl, whose body was twirling around the pole elegantly like the pole was the eye of the tornado, and the girl was the wind, effortlessly making circles that draws people in.

after the show, he decided to go fuck the girl out of pure boredom—only making sure that he had his condom because someone in his status should not risk it by having a baby with a complete stranger even if they were not 100% effective... although fucking a stranger was no good either, but he saw the chance of making himself forget, and he took it.

   she wasn't that good, to be honest. she barely made him come, and still, he kept thinking about taehyung and dr. park. he tried to make himself forget more by trying to fuck someone else, ignoring the harsh scolding from seokjin, who followed him into most rooms. hoseok didn't get naked or take his veil off, just took out his cock and tried to forget with it.

   only when he stopped at taehyung's brother's room, his breath hitched in his throat. he had gone through four people already—was he ready for more? especially for someone wanted to forget and avoid—well not particularly him, but still. he was surprised by seokjin's hand on his wrist, pulling him back.