Heir to The Throne

When a loud crash was heard from downstairs the pair quickly shot up from the bed, after being used to the silence within the house it was surprising to hear something.

Bill was the first to get up and check it, lazily flouting out the door, yet being cautious.

Dipper followed after rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes and tossing a robe on.

It'd been two weeks now since Bills heat started, they were enjoying their time alone, a lot.

Though, for the most part, it was always quiet, sometimes eerily, other times it was peaceful.

Though for awhile Bill had been giving the brunet a break from sex, because he was worried they'd be doing it so much it'd become unhealthy.

When the brunet got downstairs he heard talking coming from the kitchen, so he went to check it.

There he seen Bill talking to a rather blue boy.

Not only blue in a sad kind of way, but literally blue.

He had blue hair and pale skin with a blue suit, his eyes also an icy blue.

"I'm sorry to come without notice, but I've got news for you, Bill."

"What kind of news? I don't want to be bothered right now, I'm busy." Bill mumbled out, still sounding tired, his arms crossed and back turned towards the small brunet male.

"Uhh, mom passed away the other day, she said something about it finally being her time, a—apparently, some demons have a timer or something like that on their...de-d-death." The blue boy mumbled, sniffling.

"She did? Who's filling in for her?"

"R-Roni."

"Wait, if mom is dead, then I..."

"Exactly wh-why I've come to tell you first, though I'm not s-sure how many demons know already." The shorter said matter of factly.

"Well...this is some news..." Bill mumbled, rubbing his chin in thought.

"Bill...?" Dipper murmured softly, making both the demons turn to him.

"What's going on?" The small questioned, frowning slightly.

"Baby, you should go back to bed," The demon stopped to side glance at the blue male. "Your body should be getting rest."

"Oh, co-come on, Bill, I know you're in he-heat..." The unknown male sighed, staring at the taller with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, I am, so I don't think I should leave until it's over." Bill shrugged, uncrossing his arms to go over to his lover.

The tall demon grabbed the small boy, letting the said brunet wrap his legs around his waist as he held him.

"Dipper." The male greeted, bowing his head as a way of greeting while his arms stayed behind his back.

"Uhm...hi?" The brunet murmured out, giving only a short wave.

"Pine Tree, this is my brother Will, he's from the reverse universe." Bill explained, motioning over to the shorter demon.

"So this is him." Dipper exclaimed, shooting his hand out for a shake.

"It's nice to meet you, Bill never talked about family much, except for the mention of a brother once, but that's it, I was pretty mad when I found out he's got family and never bothered to-"

"Hey, calm down, he's here and that's the end of it." At this the human pouted, then suddenly appeared beside Will.

"So, what's your Dipper like?"

"Hey! Pine Tree! Listen to me or-"

"He's...u-uh...bossy? D-demanding? Strict? Mean? Uh-hm, do-ominant?" Will said turning to the brunet beside him.

"Wow, I don't think I see much of those kinds of Dippers." When a hand grabbed Dippers arm in a firm grip, he teleported on the other side of Will.

"So, yo-you have magic?" Will questioned.

"Yeah, long story, I see your favourite colour must be blue?"

"Yes, it rocks!"

"Dipper." The brunets head shot up to look at his Master.

"Y—yes, Master?" The smaller squeaked out, turning fully towards his partner.

"Listen and go lay down, wait for Master."

"Yes, Master." Dipper murmured, leaving the room and going back upstairs.

"I now know w-who's bottom." Will grinned, crossing his arms.

"Shut up." Bill grumbled.

"This is gr-great! You and your Dipper finally have a--a relationship!" Will exclaimed patting his older brothers cheek as his grin widened.

"W-wa-wait until I tell Mabeline." The shorter of the two demons giggled.

"Will, I swear to Lucifer I will banish you from hell when I rest on that throne with Dipper on my lap." The blue male gulped and nodded in response.

"Go-got it, I'll see you at home." With that he vanished into thin air and left the older standing in silence.

Bill made his way upstairs, sliding into the room and looking at Dipper who stared at him in wonder.

"Do you want to look around at my home? In Hell?" Bill asked in a much softer tone.

"Yeah, but what was it about a throne at home?" The small questioned curiously, his head tilting to the side in an adorable way.

"Oh, well, my parents are royals in a certain part of Hell, y'see, Hell was divided into three sections, each place having their own king and queen, now both my parents are gone and it's my turn for the throne." Bill explained, tucking some hair behind the others ear.

"Oh, so...you're a king now?"

"And you're my queen."